Posts by AmyMommyOf1Trying4#2

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

How Much Pre-Seed Do You Use If All You Have Is A Packette That Came With The Ovulation Kit????

Hey Ladies, I need some advice I bought the ClearBlue Digital Ovulation Kit Today and It had a Pre-Seed Packet ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

TTC baby #2 IMMEDIATELY We Need Some Help On Getting PG!!!

Hubby & I are TTC Baby #2 we want to expand our family we have a 1 year old daughter and want to make her ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Time To Test :-)

Well AF is offically gone this cycle so....it's time to start OPK testing so...I figure its day 5 of my cycle ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

TTC BABY #2 WE NEED TIPS!!!!

My Hubby & I are TTC BABY #2, and we need your help, we want to get pregnant this cycle being that I still ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

TTC Baby #2 BUT Having Trouble!!!

My Hubby & I are TTC BABY #2 and we want to get pregnant FAST we been trying since FEB. 2012...anyway we w ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Another Go-Round!!!

I have a normal (28day cycle) but for the past 3 month my periods have been completely SCREWY the months are ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

TTC Again How Do I Chart My BBT & Check My C.M.????

My Husband & I are TTC baby #2 and I am new to the whole BBT Charting & C.M. checking...What do I do I ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

AF is losing it I need help whats going on with my body and should I see my family doctor or Ob-Gyn?

My periods are normal (28 days) every month but for the past 2 month have been nuts, April: didn't get AF for ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago