Community post

Question

How Much Pre-Seed Do You Use If All You Have Is A Packette That Came With The Ovulation Kit????

Hey Ladies, I need some advice I bought the ClearBlue Digital Ovulation Kit Today and It had a Pre-Seed Packette Included Inside the box and I was just wondering being that its a small 2 1/2in x 3in packette how much do the hubby and I use of it and when should we use it to make sure it's that best timing so we dont waste it????? ~*Baby Dust To Everyone*~

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I would wait till you get a smiley face, and just use it as external lube. If you like it, you can order the stuff you use internally. It's kind of $$ but this is mt first cycle using it, and I think I had implantation spotting this weekend. :)

11 years ago

I used very little. About a pea-sized amount. Otherwise, it was TOO much. Good luck! I just used it for the first time this month. I'm 6dpo!

11 years ago

i have been using preseed used it again this month waiting to see if i am pregnant in next few days

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo