Community post

Question

TTC Baby #2 BUT Having Trouble!!!

My Hubby & I are TTC BABY #2 and we want to get pregnant FAST we been trying since FEB. 2012...anyway we want to do the whole BBT Charting && Cervical Muscus Checking Method, but we have no idea where to begin??? We Need Help please!!! When do we start charting & checking, I'm on cycle day 4????

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

If you do BBT charting you should start on CD 1 of your cycle. Make sure you have a thermometer that goes to .10 (best is a basel thermometer). Check your temp at the same time every single morning. Do it before doing anything (going to the bathroom, kissing hubby good morning) ANYTHING!! It worked great for me.
Good luck and feel free to message me if you have any questions.

11 years ago

Hi there! I never got into the charting thing, I always forgot to check my temp right away and Im a very on the go type of person...SO, here's what got me preggo.1) Go and buy the Clearblue Digital Ovulation kit. Its cheapest at Walmart. Buy a 20 day supply. It will cost $30 but its SOOOO worth it. You'll catch ovulation right away! 2) Start testing right away just so you can get use to doing it. Test after 1 or 2pm, daily. 3) BD every other day for now. I started BD'ing CD 9 and did everyday! :) 4) Buy Pre Seed. Its THE best lubricant and is known to help the sperm swim to the uterus better. We used it and my husband loves it. We found it at Walgreens and CVS. And eat a lot of folate rich foods, thats all I did and we got pregnant this cycle! And we were trying for over a year. I also dramatically reduced my stress. :) Goodluck!

11 years ago

hi ladies...
hope you dont mond ne butting in but pookiekittens can i ask what foods are folate rich foods??
Also does preseed work better that your cm??? I have never need a lubricant so just wondeing if it is something i should get??? Thanks!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo