Community post

Question

AF is losing it I need help whats going on with my body and should I see my family doctor or Ob-Gyn?

My periods are normal (28 days) every month but for the past 2 month have been nuts, April: didn't get AF for 40 days, May: didn't get AF for 29 days, & now June: I should have gotten AF yesterday, BUT STILL NOTHING!! What's going on with me please help!

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I feel your pain, I'm usually 28 days... Got it in march, skipped April completely (57 days!) and started may on the day I would have gotten it if I was normal...still nothing or June! I know how it feels because I now dont know how to track my cycle :( my doctor said some ladies just skip completely your body does funny things, goodluck!

12 years ago

It may of just been a fluke that month. But if it was me I run to my dr with any abnormalty in my cycle.. just anal like that! But it is always best to get checked out. As a nurse I always tend to think of the worse case scenerio..heeehee. A bit of a hypochondriac here! Anyhow it is important to get annual check up anyhow. Also depending on your age you can be perimenopausal and I believe they can test for that. Anyhow, point is it can be any number of things or like I said before a fluke. Our bodies to change on us every so many years. I tend to come on very, very early when my body decides to act up. I went to my dr after getting my period on cd 21. So this past dec when I got it on CD 18 I didn't worry so much, the next month it was norm but if it keeps acting up I would def get checked out. Especially since you are tcc. You don't really want anything to hinder that and irregular periods can do so, goodluck to you

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo