Community post

Question

TTC BABY #2 WE NEED TIPS!!!!

My Hubby & I are TTC BABY #2, and we need your help, we want to get pregnant this cycle being that I still have AF but I'm almost done :/ so we need to know what all works everytime: Lubricants, OPK's, Pregnancy Tests (lowest grade sensitivity), we need your help now!!!! PLEASE!!!!

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Im about 4 weeks and a day pregnant, so I would love to give you some tips on what we did...because to me, its the simplest. I only used two tools. Clearblue Digital OPK's (20 pack) and Pre Seed lubricant.
Starting approximately 4 days after my period ended, I started testing with the OPK's just to get into the groove. I took them at about the same time everyday and they suggest the afternoon, NOT the morning. I never had an LH surge happen before 2pm, weird...I know. Clearblue is cheapest at WalMart and Pre Seed is at Walgreens and CVS. We also had sex daily from CD 9 to CD 15. If your husband is healthy, I say go for it and do it daily.

I also loaded up on folate for the month previous, but try and get as much folate as possible. Goodluck!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo