Community post

Question

TTC baby #2 IMMEDIATELY We Need Some Help On Getting PG!!!

Hubby & I are TTC Baby #2 we want to expand our family we have a 1 year old daughter and want to make her a big sister now but we need your help we need to know what works everytime!! We need to know: What Lubricant is best, What Ovulation Prediction Kit is best, When Should I Start Checking My Cervical Muscus, What Pregnacy Tests work best???...We need to know IMMEDIATELY....We need details on what we need to do now I am currently in AF's arms lol BUT I will be stoping in 2 days I'm on Cycle Day 4 already Please Hurry!!!!!,

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" you can get it at the library. It will tell you everything you need to know except lubricant. That should be Pre Seed.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_girl.jpg

11 years ago

Ditto on the pre~seed. We tried for 25 months, then used Pre~seed and got pregnant first time :)

11 years ago

I just want to point out that even with doing EVERYTHING right and timing everything perfectly, you still only have a 20% chance of conception each cycle. It took me over a year to get my BFP. Some ladies get their BFPs sooner than others.

To answer your question though, I took prenatal vitamins and the month I got my BFP the only thing I had added was a daily baby aspirin. I used the CBE fertility monitor the last few cycles and it was very helpful. I also used OPKs. You can buy those in bulk on the internet or get them at the store. Most brands work pretty well. As far as HPTs, stay away from blue dye tests because they commonly get evap lines. I also got a bunch of internet cheapies with HPTs. When I got my BFP on the internet cheapies, I went to the store and bought some digitals which confirmed it.

11 years ago

Best thing to do is not stress! if you stress you will lessen your chances. honestly, as the first person stated you can do everything "right" and still not conceve. Be patient and take your prenatal vitamins. When I stopped stressing and let things go naturally is when we were successful.

11 years ago

You can't rush it, we've been doing everything 'right' for a year and it still hasn't happened. Try to relax. Best of luck

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo