Posts by AmyMommyOf1Trying4#2

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

NEED ADVICE PLEASE READ!!!!!

I need advice, My cycles used to be 28 cycle days then AF would show up, however AF has been going crazy for t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Using Pre~Seed for the 1st Time Help!!!!

DH & I are using Pre~Seed for the 1st Time ever and we are hoping to conceive this cycle what I need to kn ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What Do I Do Now?????

Ok I got the Pre~Seed and the Clearblue Easy Ovulation Kit, I wanted the 20 day kit but every store I went to ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I need help I'm very confused!!!????

Ok my cycles used to be 28 days like clockwork and 4 months ago they started screwing up, March i went 40cd w/ ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I need help I'm very confused!!!????

Ok my cycles used to be 28 days like clockwork and 4 months ago they started screwing up, March i went 40cd w/ ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

How Do I Chart My BBT (BBT Charting For Beginners)

I need experts (that this had worked for) on this to show me EXACTLY what I need to do to start charting my B ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

GIVE IT ANOTHER GO!!!

While June's cycle was a BFN but the good news is I'm pretty sure my cycles are turning normal again I was due ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What's Going On??????

I'm 12 DPO and I've been having alot of the early symptoms such as: backache, gassy, bloated, sensitive nipple ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What's Going On??????

I'm 12 DPO and I've been having alot of the early symptoms such as: backache, gassy, bloated, sensitive nipple ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What's Going On??????

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago