Community post

Question

NEED ADVICE PLEASE READ!!!!!

I need advice, My cycles used to be 28 cycle days then AF would show up, however AF has been going crazy for the last 4 months March AF didn't come for 40 cycle days, April AF didnt come for 29 cycle days, May AF didnt come for 43 cycle days, but AF only came then because of AF mesing up the OB-GYN put me on a 10 day prescription of Provera I only had to take one pill before AF showed up, but June however AF came on her own after only 31 cycle days, so my question is "Has Anyone Else Had This Happen & Their Cycles Go Back To The Normal 28 Days"

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I'd love to get some answers too.

I'm scared to be in your position. My cycles have been getting longer. My birth control pill caused 28 day cycles. First month off=25 days; 2nd month=30; and 3rd month (june) 33 days. To wait 40 days or more would really kill my confidence in convieving.. Did you just call your doctor and say af wasn't there yet? How'd you go about getting advice/help? I never had regular (monthly) periods nor did I track lengths before I was on birth control due to not having sex and not getting reg. periods.

Have you been ttc for long?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo