Community post

Question

Deeply Worried That Timing Was Off!!!!

Ok ladies I ned your help very bad I bought the Clearblue Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) and my ovulation calculator & calendar on my phone both say that I should ovulation June 29 (Cycle Day 15) so justto be sure I started testing the day I stopped AF which was June 19th all were blank circles until June 25th (Cycle Day 11) I got a Big Smiley Face at 11pm that night the hubby & I BD'd immediately and then went straight to bed, I tested twice the next day once at 10am & then again at 3pm both blank circles, the hubby and I havent BD'd since is there still a big possiblity that we caught the egg on time regardless of how many time or not we BD'd our daughter kept us on our feet the next couple days and we just never got around to BD'ing but, I'm scared we didnt get it in time but then I think maybe we did I'm going crazy Please Help!!!!!!! Be Honest!!!!!

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hi I used the clearblue digital ovulation kit was my last cycle I got a smiling face on day 15 my DH and I BD on day 14,15 and 16 and we didnt fall pregnant which I was very disappointed . However back in December 2011 I used the same kit and on first month of using the kit we had fallen pregnant and we BD on the day we got a smiling face and the the day after unfortunately we had miscarried at 9 weeks.

I have learnt to be patience and it will happen when its meant to happen.

Baby dust to you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo