Community post

Question

I NEED HONEST ADVICE NOW PLEASE!!!!!!

I bought the Clearblue Ovulation Predictor Kit (20 Tests) I was supposed to have ovulated on June 29 (cycle day 15) but I got an LH Surge on my cycle day 11 the hubby & I IMMEDIATELY after get the smiley face BD'd & then we went straight to bed but we only BD'd the night of the LH Surge, since that night I have been cranky/irritable, tired, anxious, have had increased cervical mucus, achy hips/legs, headaches, stuffy nose, ect ect,...it's now my cycle day 16 I don't know when I ovulated though, & I need to know when that occured, & Am I Pregnant? I NEED TO KNOW I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

It seems a bit early to be having pregnancy symptoms but maybe you are ovulating...it can take days for implantation to take place and then the levels would show up. I would wait about 10 days past Ovulation to test...try and distract yourself until then. I wasted so much money on wondering if I was pregnant....then when I got my period it hit me...DUH, that's the only way to know:)

Best of luck hun!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo