Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

311 - 320 of 357 Replies | Last Page

Sorry I have been gone for a few days, Mummum, I actually took the triple check pack from First Response. The 6 days sooner early result and Rapid Result both came up a very faint positive on the same day. I went ahead and took the digital and it came up negative so I went ahead and purchased another pack of the same thing and also the clear blue tests.

The next day, I took the clear blue tests not putting much into it because of the evil blue dye. ( I know I am an addict, but I wanted to be 100% sure after so many let downs) again both came back faint positive at different times in the day.

So I decided if I get two more faint positives the next morning I will call to have my blood tested. Sure enough same thing happened with the First Response but I decided not to do the digital since I received a no on the first one.

I had my blood tested and went home waiting for the results.. decided to say what the heck i will know for sure soon that i grabbed the digital and i was stunned that it came back Yes+.

At that time, blood test confirmed my HCG was 14, so I'm not sure how it picked it up on the digital so soon.

Sorry long story, lol How are you doing? Any luck this time around?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

6 years ago

Mummum- they will rehire me. I sent in my resignation via email to hr. The gal even replied back saying I am eligible for rehire once Im ready. Had very strong contractions yesterday and they were about 10-15 minutes apart but once 8pm came around nothing was changed for dialation. Before that I was having contractions around 20-25 minutes for a day and a half. Even had contractions make me keel over and even when I was using the bathroom. Induction was talked about too.

User image

6 years ago

LyssaJade: Wow I can't believe you had some positives and negatives in same and in different packs! That is so weird! Glad you got a positive with a blood test.

AFM: I'm 10 dpo today. I don't really have any symptoms that would hint pregnancy. Did have tiny greenish CM globs 3 days ago and yesterday, a stabbing pain in the cervix that lasted like 15 seconds. No boob pain, no cramps, just the slightest random pressure which felt more like an AF warning. My BBT dropped a little bit this morning. If it drops again tomorrow I won't take a test.

Hberry: I think you're well on your way. Doubt and hope induction will be necessary. I was told by a birthing coach that contractions actually hurt more. But, the decision is personal and individual. I remember when I was at that point. I had diarrhea for 1 full HOUR about 2 or 3 days before and some more 24 hours before plug and water broke. I just couldn't eat that much until after I gave birth. I'm surprised your water hasn't broken yet with those painful contractions. Try youtubing "labor inducing exercises" (some look like movements from the movie Dirty Dancing). I did a few of those for a few days and I went into labor.

6 years ago

Mummum- i also looked it up and squatting is also supposed to help start labor as it naturally helps the dialation and Jayse move down. I did it last night and low and behold i could feel things moving. Im going to keep on doing the squats until i cant any longer lol

User image

6 years ago

Hberry: How exciting!!! I can't wait to hear about your labor and birth story. Praying for ya, kiddo! Tee hee :-)

6 years ago

So i did squats again and my stomach has been rock hard for 2 hours and then Ive had contractions and some were strong to a point. Also have been pelvic pain too. Water feels like it wants to break but hasnt.

User image

6 years ago

Hberry: I hope you have your bags packed and double checked. It sounds like you're about to go into labor. Try to grab a warm shower; maybe hubby can massage your feet and ankles which can stimulate labor progress. Start timing those pelvic pains. That sounds like stage 1 labor or you could be transitioning. When is your next pelvic exam? You may want to call the doctor to give a heads up. Did or do you have diarrhea and/or loss of appetite? Try to stay hydrated at this point. Because once those contractions get stronger, you may not have time and you don't want to empty your bowels while pushing. Again I say: shower! You want everything clean. It may be awhile before you can take another one. Try not to worry about the water breaking. Sometimes that can happen much later during labor. You are measuring the time between each contraction, how long the the contractions last, and the strength of contractions. If you're getting to the point where you have to stop what you're doing for the contraction; go to the hospital. If you get to the point that you can't speak during one or you're getting very irritable when contracting, you may have to call an ambulance because it may be too late to get to the hospital depending on how far away you are. Labor is usually faster after your first child.

6 years ago

Actually mumum- the faster labor hasnt been true. Ive only had my water break once and with all 3 have had an induction with either pitocin or the little pill and have made it to the hospital every time or was already there. Bag has been packed for a few weeks and already took a shower. Contractions havent been consistent so Im not too worried. My next dr appointment is friday unless jayse comes beforehand. (Which im hoping he does).

User image

6 years ago

Hberry: I guess you're the exception to the rule. Reminds me of a lady I know who had 7 kids. Even her 7th child took 8 hours to deliver! WTH! I don't know how you managed pitocin...I've heard stories!

How are doing otherwise today? Any contractions?

6 years ago

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo