Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

201 - 210 of 357 Replies | Last Page

Ginsue- we wait!!! Hugs babe!!

User Image

7 years ago

GinSue: What Miracle80 said...gotta wait a bit longer

7 years ago

Ginsue- what happened girl?

User Image

7 years ago

AF came last week! So means my cycles have become more regular back to 30 days after getting acupuncture done. Just been tryna keep an eye on cycles because of history of pcos in my family.

I thought I had so many symptoms. Next time I will be ignoring them unless Iam throwing up my guts! Still been feeling a bit light jeaded and nauseous. AF only lasted 2 days which is unusual for me but maybe my body adjusting.

Onto the next cycle for us! Hopefully this will make it easier to predict O. Best of luck to everyone ttc

7 years ago

GinSue:

Sorry to hear the witch showed!! But getting your cycle back to normal is probably a very good thing. If nothing else, it means that much less time in between tries!

I am currently 5 dpo, I feel just so over it all.. I'm going to try and forget about and just live my life! Although this could very well be my lucky month if the HSG cleared out my tube but I'm just not hopeful. I'm not even BBTing anymore!

How is everyone else doing?

7 years ago

Hope all went well for you AK! How are you feeling?

Yeah glad to have cycles more regular so I can jow predict O and hopefull BD aroumd thagt time. I am not taking any tests until after AF is due which would be 15th of June I think (if my cycles have returned to 30 days).I am only CD8 atm but hoping to ovulate next week.

I am not going to monitor my symptoms either as I will drive myself crazy. Whatever will be will be! I have never done BBt or OPKs so I won't bother this cycle either.

Best of luck this time round ladies!

7 years ago

Hello all it's been a bit, lots of stuff going on right now. Well looks like I'm out again this month. I started spotting yesterday light pink and brown, then today just brown and a drop of red so i know AF will be here by tonight or tomorrow.

On the other hand, i will finally be taking my first round of clomid once she shows so i will be crossing my fingers this next month will be our lucky one.

Good luck to you all, ladies! I hope to hear from you.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

6 years ago

Hi there ladies!

Lyssajade: So sorry to hear you are out dear!! I sure hope the clomid does the trick for you!! Can't wait to see!

GinSue: How is the cycle going for you? O day should be here soon right??

AFM: 12 dpo, tested at 8 and then 11 dpo, both negative. But then for some strange reason I decided to test this morning, using my Wondfo dip strips, I watched it for like a minute and saw nothing so I walked away. I went back a good half hour later... and there was a second line!! I showed DH, he said he saw it too, I have never had an evap line so I decided to try a frer and sure enough, very faint but 2 pinks lines!! Hoping it's not a bad thing that the BFP didn't come til 12 dpo... certainly can't get too excited yet as my last 2 pregnancies ended in miscarriage. But it's at least a step!!

6 years ago

Hi AKJ! How are you? So sorry to hear about your miscarriages. That is tough but it sounds like you have your rainbow baby! Congrats on the bfp. I don't think it's a bad sign you only got a bfp on 12dpo as hcg levels vary. Wishing you lots of sticky vibes

Yeah I am due to ovulate 2mw or Wed I think. I had a lot of cramping today kid of across my abdomim rather than on one side. We b'd on fri, sun and will do again 2mw just to be sure

Have you posted your hpt in the gallery akj?

6 years ago

AKJ976: Looks like you got a BFP to me!!! Cograts ;)

GinSue: Let this be the EGG!

LyssaJade: Sorry Flo flowwwwed! :'(

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo