Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

241 - 250 of 357 Replies | Last Page

Hi Everybody

Hberry: A baby boy!!! Yay, that's awesome news! I remember when my daughter was poking me. First they felt like blips or bubbles then she really started to kick me. Once she got me good in the ribs! Really hurt. If you haven't already you should look into 3-d sonography in both black/white and sepia colors. The photos are so neat!

A TURD! Rofl! You're too much!

6 years ago

They typically would do the 3D ultrasounds, however baby was NOT cooperating at all one bit just like my daughter. My oldest was like wait what?! That's his butt?! He literally couldn't believe the tech had caught the baby's butt on screen lol My daughter just absolutely LOVED every minute of seeing the baby on the tech's computer screen and the tv screen. Along with watching the tech press the "camera" on my belly in order to see the baby. I have a name that I love but DH is iffy on it... UGH the naming part

User image

6 years ago

Hi!

Klox: Welcome to the thread. I hate waiting too. We have trying for about the same time as you. I have a three year old that came practically out of nowhere. Effortlessly. I can totally relate to how it seems to be taking a lot longer. My problem is that I have nearly the same symptoms every month. Though this cycle seems different. Hopefully those pains will stop and that this will be your month so can stop worrying too.

As for me I am at 11dpo on this site and I've been tired. BBT looked so promising but then dropped 2x in a row. Today, however, bbt jumped up again. I have no idea how this cycle is going to end.

Good luck!

6 years ago

Hberry: Hmmm maybe write down the times when you feel he is active and re-schedule when you think he's going to be up based on your observations. Hopefully, you'll get a cute pic like baby sucking his thumb. For example, late afternoon/evening when you're supposed to rest. Babies like when we are laying down. It gives them room to kick. How cute your older enjoyed the ultrasound. Oh the joys of agreeing on a name...good luck!

6 years ago

Well he is anterior like my daughter was. So I cant feel much unless he uses force because of the placenta being in front. I did notice that after the ultrasound, he moves more and more every day. He lays on his stomach and also tucks his arms and legs under like my daughter. We did agree on a name finally! Hooray! His name will be Jaylen Ryan Douglas. He is named not only after DH but my dad as well.

Now I have to gear up for a non pregnancy related battle *sigh* Just wish the source of the battle would just drop everything and get the hint

User image

6 years ago

Hberry: That's a terrific name! Glad you two agreed on a name. I'm sure you'll get some cute photos soon. ;)

The non-pregnancy related battle sounds like some kind of MIL issue. Lol, eye roll! Am I right?

Ughh, I could tell you stories.... :'D

6 years ago

We're just glad to finally come to an agreement on Baby T's name lol. Hopefully Jaylen will cooperate with photos once he is here and not be so shy and show his face and not his butt! lol

more like an EX husband issue :/ it's an issue that he needs to get over and just drop it and move on with his life.

User image

6 years ago

Hberry: Hmm I don't have any advice on ex-husbands sorry. Just be careful - you don't need that drama especially while pregnant...or ever. ;)

6 years ago

The TWW is the worst !!
We have been ttc for 16 months and had my third cycle IUI Thursday. Now it's the dreaded wait !
I am feeling more and more disappointed and devastated each month when I get the BFN!!

Sighhhh

Good luck to everyone !

6 years ago

Journeytostory: We've been TTC for 9 cycles and I feel TWWd out. I cannot imagine 16 months! That's crazy. My body feels so tired lately. I should be ovulating sometime this week between Monday and Thursday. I hope that this is your month. You've been through a lot it seems.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo