Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 20 of 357 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies I hardly post i follow and read from everyone usually but first time posting ape thing I been tcc since November I had one chemical in January and I remember having so many headaches everyday and felt super dizzy and sick all the time. This month I believe I'm 6dpo and I'm staring to get headaches a lot so hoping is good sign I'm not too sure if is just in my head is way too early to be feeling anything but can't wait to start testing

Who else is 6dpo

Wish u all luck ladies

7 years ago

Hello to the new posters! I'm impressed by how positive everyone is. This is tough stuff.

I'm pretty positive I'm out this cycle. My temps have been steadily going down for the past few days and my tests are bleach white.

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi all!

Rubix: thank you for the lovely compliment, I sure do try! So sorry to hear your TWW does not look too promising! sooo very frustrating! Of course you're not out til AF shows! And when/if she does show up, treat yourself! If you do not already. I love a nice glass of wine or two but have pretty much givin alcohol up since TTC. But that first day or so of AF, I indulge!

LyssaJade: Welcome to the dreaded TWW again!! Hoping you catch that egg this month!

Hello again mummytummy, hope you are well!

Rocoi, I used to read only on these posts and follow others stories too, nothing wrong with that! But on the other hand, thanks for sharing your story! Hopefully communicating with others helps you find strength in your journey. Sorry to hear about your chemical, I can't imagine that disappointment!! I sure hope the headaches are a good sign and that this is your lucky month!!

AFM, 7/8 DPO, have not tested yet, I plan to start tomorrow AM. I have some normal PMS symptoms, which I know can go either way really. But I have been getting those odd twinges/stabbing pains that come and go in place of cramps. So I'm hoping that's a good sign.

7 years ago

Rubix_cubes6: Hi. Yes, it was uncomfortable. I don't know what it was but it lasted maybe a half hour. Made me nervous.

7 years ago

LyssaJade: I hope every cyst dissolves itself and goes away. Let's get the positive OPK for you and get you busy in baby making business.

Rocio.jim and akj976: so sorry about your chemicals: I really hope April is your month. It's spring, when new life springs forth. Let baby spring forth in your wombs!
Akj976: Having experienced a ruptured Fallopian tube from an ectopic pregnancy must have been an absolute nightmare. I am glad that you were survive it and not only be able to talk about it but to keep pressing on towards your dream.

Miracle80: So sorry you lost your little one too. It must have been so difficult. I will believe for your miracle as well.

As for me today at 10DPO, not sure what is happening. I thought I saw a VVFP yesterday but might have been an evaporate. Still, it could be too early even though I have had strange cramps (not usual for me for the days I've had them). I usually have period warnings a day or hours before AF shows. I weaned my daughter in January/February. I was only feeding her once a day so she would nap bc she wouldn't sleep without despite being super cranky. But now I am getting tiny leaks. Weird. I wasn't TTC then so checking my symptoms is driving me crazy. Not sure what April 10 is going to bring me: blood or baby. I will be 40 soon so hopefully I will conceive soon if I haven't already. Let perimenopause stay far, FAR away.

7 years ago

Warcamar: I'm sorry I somehow missed your post about the strange hot pain sensations you experiencing! I have no clue what that could possibly mean! I sure hope you test again and see that line get darker!! Fingers crossed!

7 years ago

Thanks, AKJ976. =]

7 years ago

I'm 16 dpo 8-9 dp implantation symptoms (believed). Still no AF, still BFN. I posted a test today that I saw a faint line in but I think I just stared too long. Haha. Baby dust to all.

7 years ago

Thanks waecamar0 and AKJ976, I really hope so. I had 2 days of positive OPK's , ovulation confirmed by BBT charting and on the rise , and now officially in the TWW (2dpo) and hoping that this may be our month. Fingers Crossed!

How's it going with everyone? I know it's still early and trying not to symptom spot,Currently have been noticing some light cramping/pinching feelings on both sides but i'm still considering that to be from ovulation.

ugh! this TWW is going to be rough! lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

7 years ago

And I'm out this cycle. I'm thinking about asking my OB/GYN for progesterone since that is what finally made my son stick last time. I'm not sure if they will though because I don't have any losses yet this time around.

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo