Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

261 - 270 of 357 Replies | Last Page

Hi miracle! My EDD going by ultrasound says December 20th., My LMP EDD is Christmas Eve so we will see when Jaylen will show his face. He has been head down since my ultrasound at 19 weeks 5 days. I have been using the bathroom quite often it seems because Jaylen loves punching me there or resting on my bladder.

Mummum ~ I am very sore, having sciatica is the worst. I am now looking into a brace to help lift Jaylen a bit to get him off my sciatic nerve so my left leg doesn't go numb and to stop the pinching of that nerve. Otherwise feeling pretty good. Even for working. Jaylen is being a pain literally lol. He is so active, even when I'm working. I work in apparel and he must love it cause he doesn't ever stop kicking or punching me.

12 weeks to go as of today! I am 28 weeks currently and everything is looking good. Breath of relief.

User image

6 years ago

Hberry: Sciatica is not fun! Maybe a special pediatric chiropractor can help you with that, adjust Jaylen's position in you? I have heard some chiropractors can do that. I would look into it especially since you have another child you need to be 100% for. Feel better soon! Prayers!

6 years ago

They probably wont since it is close to my due date and Im only 8 weeks away. He also dropped to the point now to where Im having strong braxton hicks and I have been close to going in because they have been so strong.

User image

6 years ago

Hberry: This is so EXCITING! Try to wait as much as you can Jaylen needs all that growing some docs will offer to induce. You'll know when to go when you get the feeling your period is about to show feeling in your cervix, that crampy pressure. Good luck!

6 years ago

They eventually went away which is good. I had an appointment Tuesday and brought up the contractions and he said I dont care who is on since you had preterm labor already (active labor with my daughter at 36 weeks in 2016) I want you to go in.

User image

6 years ago

Oy sending full-term prayers your way, hon!

6 years ago

So Friday I had a bunch of pressure in my stomach and due to me already having preterm labor, I went in for an evaluation. The pressure made me feel like it really was preterm labor. Thankfully it wasn't and it was just a bladder infection. Its just as painful. Had a follow up and everything is looking good so far, infection wise pain is down and Jaylen is having a good strong heartbeat and of course quite active. Regular ob appointment is November 10. Also was cleared to resume work with restrictions. So I am able to work as much as I possibly can.

User image

6 years ago

6 years ago

Hberry: So glad you weren't having preterm labor and that Jaylen is doing great. I hope the infection has gone away completely. I'm glad you're clear to work but try to take it easy. Whoo hoo I'm getting so excited for you!!

6 years ago

Oh my.. I cannot believe how long it has been since i have been on here.

How is everyone?

Me, still trying .... not giving up. It will happen for all of us.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo