Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

151 - 160 of 357 Replies | Last Page

LOL!! Yes, keeping busy is the way to go!! Good luck and

7 years ago

Smartbaby: Enjoy your vacation! Keeping busy and getting busy are always a good way to go ;) (wink, wink).
Akj976: I'm in limbo... Wth is going on?! I have the weirdest cycle with illness, temps, and no symptoms the day AF is supposed to show! Lol! My body loves climbing up mountains it seems!

Rubix: C'mon team rubix! Rooting for you!!!

Let's all be/get knocked up this month, buns in the oven, preggo, pg, BFP, in trouble!

7 years ago

Just curious though...

I am 12 DPO and CD 26 out of 26/27 today. I tested negative with Clearblue digital but AF has not shown. At DPO 7 I had some pinching - very brief like 5 seconds. I have had cramping, bloating, gas, increased cervical mucus, very brief periods of nausea, and increased appetite a few times. The only symptoms I have today very mild bloating, white globs of sticky cm, increased appetite and that's it. No cramping which for AF and pregnancy are strange for me.

Has anyone experienced this and had a BFP especially at this DPO and right when AF is supposed to show?

7 years ago

Mummum: I can't remember that happening to me but it's been about 4 years since my last bfp so I am unreliable there. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

AFM: I'm sitting at CD 2 today. I tried to convince myself that I was just spotting because of implantation but that was easily dismissed. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow and see what she says. This will be cycle 4 and at this point the last time I was TTC u had at least gotten 2 BFP's even if they didn't stick. I'm going to ask for some general advice as well as see when and if she would be willing to do some testing.

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Rubix: I think that's a good idea to talk with your doctor. I understand that it's daunting to think about all the 'what if's' but it's so much better to see about some testing and get the ball rolling than to just keep hoping month after month.

7 years ago

AF still a no show and I got a BFN with FR6DS....so I guess we're waiting for AF. BBT dropped so maybe my cycle is going back to 27/28 days. Weird cycle. Though, with the exception of bronchitis and fevers of 101, this cycle seems healthier as I observed more CM throughout when I was usually drier. Think I'd better call the doctor too. We've tried 4 cycles with this one. If I have to go the dr route, my next hope will be that I don't have icky gross procedures. I'm so ridiculously squeamish. No joke. I pass out if I'm grossed by blood or needles. :(

Rubix: Sorry your AF came. :'( Sending you hugs.

7 years ago

Mummum- Is the pain you are referring to, are they like twinges? Cause I had twinges and some sharp pains. I had gotten a very faint bfp at 14dpo. So you may still get a bfp

User image

7 years ago

Hberry: Right now it feels like sort of a hot burning sensation in uterus some poking/cramping there and around my right ovary. I don't remember which day it was but I also felt kind of a cramps feeling around my left ovary. I almost felt like I ovulated a second time. So much so that I used a dollar tree OPK to double check because my monitor only checks for a certain amount of days then won't let me put anymore tests in it until next cycle, At least now I feel something. I didn't feel anything this morning or last night which is very odd. I have cramps a day or two before AF and some blood drops in the urine too. I get a fluttery feeling right before bleeding or when there is cervical mucus. I thought of the possibility of UTI too and maybe it reached the kidneys because I have some pain on the right side by my ribs. So I have no idea. How many days are in your cycle usually?

7 years ago

Mummum- my cycles average is roughly 25 days between and when I would get AF it would be between 3-6 days for flow and after that Id O usually on CD12 and have luteal phase of 14 give or take.

User image

7 years ago

Hberry: Oh wow and you got a BFP on 14 DPO! FF recommends I test on May 10/DPO 19! That With my first I tested when I was 4 days late I didn't even know what DPO was or on a pregnancy/TTC site since my hubby and I weren't purposefully trying.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo