Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

21 - 30 of 357 Replies | Last Page

Oh no! Sorry to hear Rubix_cubes! Maybe if they look at your past history they might want to go ahead and give it a try. Good Luck and for the next cycle!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

7 years ago

Hello ladies how r u girls doing has anyone started testing

So I been having so many symptoms and I try not to test but I couldn't wait any longer so I caved and tested and I got a fainted line I'm exited but little worry because last chemical and because is too soon I'm about 8dpo but I really hope this month sticks

7 years ago

Uhggg Rubix, so sorry you're officially out. I would definitely talk with your Dr about progesterone, can't hurt!! Sure hope they just write you a script!

Lyssajade: Hope you can find some things to keep you occupied for the terrible TWW!! Isn't it awful?!?

Melluann: Welcome!! Any new news today?? Do you normally have a long cylce? I'm sorry... I don't know how you are maintaining your sanity! Hope you get a nice and dark affirmative line second line soon! I did look at your image but did not see anything, but sometimes it's tough to capture it on camera.

rocio: How exciting!! I sure hope that line grows stronger and stronger! Can't wait to hear what happens if you test again. Try not to worry yourself silly in the mean time.

AFM: I am pretty much counting myself out. Other than some pains in my lower belly that feel weird and different, I feel pretty typical for this time in my cylce. I did test on 8/9 and 9/10 dpo (not positive what day O was), they were definitely a BFN. But I guess there is still a chance but I'd rather talk myself into the 'out' now, lessen the blow when AF shows.

7 years ago

AKJ976: I'm so sorry to hear that you think you are out this cycle. It's such a sad feeling because you have that tiny voice of hope going, "But what if?"

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Rubix! We can go forth to the next cylce together!!
Ya those little inner voices making us all go crazy!! Lol

7 years ago

Hello dears!
I guess I'm out as well. . My cervix is up and down, some cramps, and I think I've seen some brownish stuff in the paper when I wiped this afternoon, so, probably my vagina will be murdered tonight
I'm 14 dpo, usually she comes in the 16dpo, makes sense.
I didn't test in the past couple of days, already gave up! Now I'm betting on may. Guess I'll be a 2018 mom :)

I hope that we can celebrate some of yours soon! !!
Rocio! !! That's amazing! !!!!! Congratulations! !!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Rocio: Congrats! Have you tested anymore to see if it has gotten darker?

AJK976: Yes! Just terrible. I have been trying to keep my mind off of it, but it never works. Especially this month it seems it is just going by super slow. I understand completely about counting yourself out. I sure hope you get a though!

Mummytummy: So sorry to hear that you are out as well , that really stinks! Sending your way for May!

I'm still waiting, trying to keep busy but have a long way to go before I start testing. Lord knows im a POAS addict. if it was my way, i would take at least one a day, but I think I'm going to wait until Thursday to start testing and driving DH mad by asking him if he sees anything lol!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

7 years ago

Not sure what is happening. I hope I got my ovulation right. I used a dollar store OPKs from CD 9 through CD 16 and never got a positive. On CD I had a the closest to a positive and CWCM. It could have been a positive had I not gone to the bathroom so closely before testing or checked later that evening. So hubby and I BD CD 11 and 12. My temps have been on the high side...had symptoms. Today not so much. Getting BFN too. I thought I might have had a pvvfp but someone said it looked like an Evap. I feel like AF is coming though. I'm due Sunday or Monday.

7 years ago

LyssaJade! I know what you're saying.

Today i almost throw every stick in the trash can! And i'm not sure that i won't! It's a torture seeying that damn bleach white stick every single morning!! I hold on theese last couple of days, because it was to early to reset before 14dpo, but today, bam! another bfn.... &€@#!&€€... goooood!!
Next try, i probably go insane with that bunch of evil sticks so.. i will donate them! and wait for AF without testing.
2 years, 10 cycles of trying, 2mc, a chemical.. i'm very tired of believing and being positive every single time..
I'm very lucky to have my girl. Can't imagine the pain of those who are trying baby #1...

With all my heart and soul, i wish that who is in still for this month, to have tons of babydust, trully sticky!!

User Image

7 years ago

Mummytummy sosorry ur out I hope next month is ur month

Lyssajade as soon as you test once there is no stopping that's me every cycle crazy non stop so good luck with the wait

And yes I tested this morning but I did digital clear blue trying different brands now just to see and yes there it was too BFP but since I had that chemical at 17dpo I'm still waiting to be completely sure

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo