Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

291 - 300 of 357 Replies | Last Page

LyssaJade: Thanks I'm okay now, unless, I just haven't gotten the worst. But hopefully that was it.
I'd wait 12 days or a few days after your period is due. I think I remember you have long cycles, right? Which really stinks that you have to wait so long but they are not sensitive which for you will be a good thing when it's time to test. I'd wait. They are expensive and it's early yet. I think even 7 days may be too soon. Idk.

6 years ago

Well hopefully that was the end of it for you. Especially around O time.. really sucks. I think I’ll wait on the digital, I’m going to go get another FRER and retest in a few days and see how things go.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

6 years ago

LyssaJade: Even a dollar store cheapie would be better to try before a digital. They (the pink rectangle ones and the white veriquick) are supposed to have a 25 mIu. I don't recommend first signal though. They Evap all the frickin time on me. Thought I had positives with them. I think they're 88 cents at Walmart. But they *REALLY* suck!

6 years ago

I might have to go out and get some, I hate first signal with a passion. Always two lines whenever I had taken one before and it’s just a let down. I will not get any of those again.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

6 years ago

LyssaJade: Lolol.

6 years ago

Ok, I'm starting to get a little nervous. Is it bad sign that I took a test this morning while it still came up with the faint line, it was lighter than yesterdays?

I took two FRER yesterday, one in the am FMU and that is the picture I have posted and another at 2pm that had a tad bit darker line.

This morning I took another FRER with FMU and it was lighter than the 2pm test the day before and also a Clearblue for the heck of it. I posted that pic as well as there is also a faint line on it.

Not sure what to think :(

Has this happened to anyone?

6 years ago

LyssaJade: It may be still early to test and get an accurate answer in your case. But here are some reasons that can explain: diluted urine, dye concentration is different, Hcg hasn't doubled yet, or the test was a POS.

Also, I wonder if clomid can raise Hcg naturally and not be pregnant. I don't know much about the effects of clomid I don't know.

6 years ago

haha I hope it's either one of those reasons. Im not sure about the clomid reason but I have a ob appt coming up this week so hopefully I can get a true confirmation then.

I took another clearblue in the afternoon and the line was a little bit darker than the fmu one. I wonder if I just have a slightly higher HCG count in the afternoons vs. mornings?

DH see's the lines but not going as crazy as I am right now, although he hopes it's true.

Are you past ovulation yet?

6 years ago

LyssaJade: I have heard some ladies say they've had better results in the evening too. Truly, every woman's body works differently. Hopefully the doctor can see pregnancy symptoms looking at your cervix (hopefully it won't be too early). Your tests do look a bit darker. :)

AFM this site says I ovulated yesterday (CD 14). but FF says CD 12. Temp has gone up. As of this am cervix was still open. So I wonder what's that about (delayed O). It should be closed. But anyway we BD'd enough for the possible O dates so far.

6 years ago

I just got my true BFP this evening on a digital!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo