Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

View Full Post

Anyone else just overthink everything that goes on with your body?
I am 3DPO and I am still having water stretchy discharge and temp is at 98.6. I keep overthinking and just need to take my mind off things! But I am like wait am I pregnant? No am I overthinking? Did this happen last cycle? lol Time to start logging my days I guess!

257 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 257 Replies | Last Page

Oh gosh I never get 6 hours of sleep in a row :( My daughter is a type 1 diabetic and I check her sugars at 12am and 2am more if her sugars are off, so am I temping for no reason???? Yesterday I was at 97.1 in am, this morning is was 98.7. But might not count since I had to wake up to check my daughter at 4am since she had low sugars through out the night.... I tested, if a line it was a squinter lol I hope its a good sign for you!!!! Eeek

7 years ago • Post starter

http://www.babymed.com/fertility-awareness/basal-body-temperature-bbt-charting-introduction

Read this! I think if you get 3-4 hrs of sleep right before you temp and you take your temp AS SOON as you wake up without getting up at all you should be fine. Sorry to hear your daughter has type1 Diabetes!!

I didn't quite understand you... did you test today with FMU??

User Image

7 years ago

I'll take a look, I tested this morning, two tests, both had a second line right away but they are faint and one faded. So I am not holding my breath. I am going to test again in a few days.
No reason to be sorry, she is a very happy little girl and doesn't let her disease hold her back. I just wish more people understood the disease, when so many only know of type 2 diabetes and think that instantly.

Ok- yes you're right! I'm not too familiar with diabetes at all! So happy she's a happy little girl!! :)
Gotcha on the testing! Well, the fact that you're getting faint lines is very encouraging!! I would assume that if it were negative there would be NO second line at all!! Will be praying for ya!!

User Image

7 years ago

Type 2 is more known for ill diet and bad eating habit's and more likely to come later in life, though both are genetic and some get it even with great health. Type 1 is an auto immune disease where the pancreas stops producing insulin the the person becomes insulin dependent.
Thank you, I am just not trying to get my hopes up! Not out till the AF shows up lol

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me dropping in. Been trying for 19 cycles. 12 cycles temping, charting, OV tests, dr tests and all with no luck. 7 months ago I lost my father so of course my mind hasn't been right, obviously. We haven't been trying, but haven't been not trying. I have been using OV tests every month besides the month my father passed, and of course this month. The day my cycle began I got a call from my OB/GYN saying I had BV so started meds, took them for 7 days and now of course I'm clear. My issue now is... my cycle started Feb. 20th. My husband has been REALLY stressed at work and we have only DTD once (March 5th and it was about 2 weeks prior that we DTD which I read can be bad for "swimmers") Usually I O between day 13-15, I felt strange on March 8th and decided to take an O test. To my surprise it was DARK! The darkest I have seen in all the months I have been testing. When I say feeling strange I mean acid reflux (I have NEVER had this before, I even had to ask my husband what it felt like) I have had a cold for 2 days (but assumed it was from my husband since he had a BAD cold but I didn't have the same symptoms) have back pain but I have arthritis in my neck so will have back pain often, and I have sore BB's and I never have that. Its just so strange that I have all these issues right now when I have a VERY slim chance of getting a positive this month. I usually have a 28 day cycle, but since I didn't really test for O I'm not sure this month. If I go off 28 days, it should be Sunday that the witch comes. If I assume the extremely dark O test then it should be the 21st? I have tonnnnnnnns of IC's so I've been testing. I swear theres a VERY faint line but I know its too early. Uggggggghhhh this wait is killing me, along with this acid reflux. Sorry for venting.

7 years ago

dirtybirdsoaps hi!
Always a chance if you guys did the baby dance and you ovulated! Sperm can live in the body after intercourse up to 7 days! I would test again in a few days :) I personally am a testaholic and tend to test everyday lol Good luck!

dirtybirdsoaps- So sorry to hear about your dad, same thing happened to me when my mom passed on too!! Such a sad time and your mind isn't quite there...
To give you some hope we only DTD once when we conceived my second baby (it was a miscarriage) but it only takes ONE sperm and ONE egg!! good luck to you, like I told Djinn, if you see a faint line, that is sooooooooooo optimistic to being a BFP (better than NO line) Still so early for the line to be dark anyway right??
I hope I get a faint line too girls! LOL
and then I hope we all get that faint line to turn DARKER and DARKER!

User Image

7 years ago

Thank you Djinn and Miracle. Losing my father was the hardest thing I could ever imagine. He was a single dad and it was always me, my brother and him. I went out of state and took care of him for a month until I lost him to liver cancer. Getting pregnant after that wasn't really a thought, yes I'd be thrilled, but crushed at the same time since I won't have him by my side. I just turned 36 in February so I was sort of losing hope. I'm ashamed to say that when I was 15 I got pregnant and my father made me have an abortion. I cant say MADE me, I know I always have a choice, but being 15 and having only my dad told me it was the only choice. I know why my father led me down that path, and now as I'm older, I understand the reasoning but after 19 months of trying I feel/felt as if I'm being punished. I have no biological children. I have 2 step daughters, one who got pregnant at 19 from basically a one night stand. That was a slap in the face since I have been trying to get pregnant prior to that. Its such a difficult journey. Some its so easy, too easy....others take sadness and time....others it doesn't happen. All I know right now is that I have too many strange things going on NOT to think about it and yes I am a POAS addict. Before everything happened with my dad I bought tonnnnnnns of IC's of ovulation and pregnancy tests. A few days after O I would start testing because that was the agreement between me and my husband. Sounds silly I know, but my husband is a worrier and I went a year without taking anything....medication, cold medicine, aspirin etc because he was worried something might happen. After a year, I kinda said relax and since we were still trying I would test non-stop to make sure if positive I would stop any type of medication, caffeine and so on. My fingers are crossed for everyone and baby dust to all!!!! Thank you again for listening to my rambling.

Oh, and for you people that have acid reflux often, I feel for you! This is killing me! I've been taking tums and that hasn't worked. I found an all natural remedy online of apple cider vinegar with a little water that I just tried. Hopefully it will help. I have a feeling if I am + its going to be rough. When I was 15, I had no clue until morning sickness but that's all I remember.

7 years ago

I totally understand, my mom is a single mom of 4, she is my rock, she is on her third round of cancer and the doctors have told her she wont win this battle so now its a matter of time, my aunt also helped raise me, passed 4 years ago next month, she was my other mom, they raised all of us kids together. I am sos sorry for loss of your father, I am also sorry you have been trying for so long, sending lots of baby dust your way! I really hope you get that +!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo