Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

View Full Post

Anyone else just overthink everything that goes on with your body?
I am 3DPO and I am still having water stretchy discharge and temp is at 98.6. I keep overthinking and just need to take my mind off things! But I am like wait am I pregnant? No am I overthinking? Did this happen last cycle? lol Time to start logging my days I guess!

257 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 257 of 257 Replies

So happy for you thedjinn!! going to be one amazing weekend for your family!!!!!

User Image

6 years ago

User Image

miracle80 you should join the link above, we can follow each other through pregnancy :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

6 years ago • Post starter

thedjinn there's no link!!

User Image

6 years ago

I wonder why it wouldn't let me post it. play well if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the coutndown to pregnancy page, on the right at the very bottom is a link for countdown my pregnancy! How are you feeling?

How is everyone doing?

Hey everyone, I know no one has been on here in two weeks but I thought just in case I would bump it and see how everyone was doing!?!?! Hope all is well with everyone!

Hello, I'm on 13dpo lots of cramps and pressure feelings the last few days, but tests are showing bfn the last 2 days!
Anyone else waiting and testing at the moment?!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

GemStone2907 welcome, I think this post is pretty much dead. I started it a few months ago, and everyone has kinda left! I hope you get that BFP good luck !!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo