Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

View Full Post

Anyone else just overthink everything that goes on with your body?
I am 3DPO and I am still having water stretchy discharge and temp is at 98.6. I keep overthinking and just need to take my mind off things! But I am like wait am I pregnant? No am I overthinking? Did this happen last cycle? lol Time to start logging my days I guess!

257 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 257 Replies | Last Page

@miracle80, I didn't start charting until well after ovulation. I had a mini dip earlier this week, and since it has been going up drastically - from 98.11 to 98.84. Seems like a lot. I'm hoping the mini dip was implantation!

I also had a low grade fever last night out of the blue - 99.5. My temp is usually 97.6. Hoping these are good signs!

How is everyone doing today? Any new developments?

7 years ago

I usually run around 97.4, during ovulation I ran 98.8-98.9 and dipped yesterday and today 97.9. We shall see. I have been having a lot fo twinge and pinching going on but I am sure I am just reading my body far too much lol

7 years ago • Post starter

just wondering how long you ladies have been trying? No onulation here yet I guess it is closer to when I thought. Makes me wonder. Thought it would happen faster. I am turning 34 this August. I hope God will bless us before I get to much older! DH wants to wait tell next winter to really try. That seems so far away!

7 years ago

My husband and I have recently got off Birth control, pill, and are at a point of not preventing. We will start trying next month more, if it happens this month yay, but right now I am just figuring out how my body works and next month will most likely be the same. This will be our third and final child. I fell pregnant pretty easily the first two times, but I am not in my early twenties anymore so we will see lol Last night I hight a rise in temp to 100.6 and this morning I am now reading 98.7 so we shall see. Cervix has been too high to reach yesterday and today, and very light cramping. How are all you ladies doing???

Hi guys- sorry been MIA haven't had a chance to get on here..

Comeonbaby- It doesn't hurt to keep trying NOW! It took me forever to get pregnant with my first child... we were unexplained even though it turned out I had a thyroid issue and once I got it under control and with medical help I got pregnant. I was 34. I fell pregnant again when my baby was 6 months old, we obviously weren't trying. I was breastfeeding at the time and wasn't paying attention to my cycles at all but I ended up misscarrying at 11weeks...
Now since then we haven't been trying or preventing and it's been almost a year. I went to my general doc to check my TSH and sure enough it was OFF so I recently got it regulated... gonna try a few months on our own but if it doesn't work I will go get some meds, maybe do an IUI. I'm 36 will be 37 in May.
I wouldn't wait if I was you!!

thedjinn88- wow girl, those are some high temps!! But I think you should only test in the morning just to keep yourself sane. The fact that you're over 98 consistently is good... I'm new to temping but I've read that it needs to stay up after ovulation and if your temp stays up all the way through, you have high chances of being prego b/c progesterone is what makes your temp go up and your body makes extra progesterone to sustain pregnancy. What DPO are you again?

Angelmommy- those high temps are very promising girl! How many DPO are you now? Will keep my fingers crossed... and yea that dip may have been implantation since your temp spiked back up again!!!

I'm 3DPO today and even though my temp went slightly down yesterday (still above coverline though), this morning it was over 98. I know it really doesn' t mean much though, just that I've ovulated.. they say that if you have 3 consistent days of higher than coverline temp the day after you THINK you ovulated it means you've actually ovulated... so that's what I was wanting to see.
I was cramping a bit yesterday, pretty painful ones but dunno if it was because I had so much flatulence/gas or what... I guess that's my only symptom at the moment.. Gassy! LOL!

User Image

7 years ago

@miracle80
I am 6DPO, I had a raised temp for 3 days while ovulating, then a decrease for two and went back up yesterday. I know it most likely means nothing lol but the idea that it might.... Is always exciting.

@thdjinn-

I know.. the idea that it might mean something is what we're all grasping on to!! When you had the dip you could be implanting and the 3 high temps you had you probably ovulated on the day before those temps cause usually (they say) that right before you ovulate your estrogen is high which causes your temp to go low and then as soon as you ovulate progesterone takes over which gives high temps.
If you don't mind put your chart up so we can see on your page.

User Image

7 years ago

I have no idea how to do that lol I know when I ovulated since I had the cramps and discharge, I am one of those "lucky" people that gets the awesome cramps. I didn't start temping till after ovulation though, didn't think about it. I plan to start temping from now on though so I can learn more about this time of the month!

Thedjinn- ok no worries! good luck and keep us posted!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Well we DTD my husband full well knows I am charting he even made a joke about it! Makes me feel better he's on board. I thought for sure I would have a higher temp this morning. It was only 97.5 I've been 97.1-97.3 so it not that big of a bump. Might have hit the sack again Sunday! I thought I felt some ovulation cramping last night to. Does anyone get head aches when they are ovulating from the progesterone?

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo