Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

View Full Post

Anyone else just overthink everything that goes on with your body?
I am 3DPO and I am still having water stretchy discharge and temp is at 98.6. I keep overthinking and just need to take my mind off things! But I am like wait am I pregnant? No am I overthinking? Did this happen last cycle? lol Time to start logging my days I guess!

257 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 257 Replies | Last Page

I have a pretty faint line on my OPK I took it because I was feeling crampy think I will be ovulating early? Just want to cover my bases here! We started bd last night. Not really familiar with the OPK

6 years ago

Just looked guess a faint on opk isn't a positive. Thanks ladies. Just having some weird cramping going on.

6 years ago

Comeonbaby your bodies probably getting ready to ovulate. Those test can change pretty quick, just depends on your body each month. When using OPK's you'll usually have a faint line most of the month, sometimes it will look ALMOST as dark as the control line. What you want is to have it AS dark as the control line. Usually in the past mine was always as dark, maybe slightly darker but the past two months they've been insanely darker.

6 years ago

Comeonbaby! just practice the baby dance while waiting, I have heard its also good to have the sperm already there lol Good luck!
My husband had to buy wipes and diapers last night for our 2yr, man I hope he will potty train before baby comes! But my husband bought a pack of newborn diapers, said we should start preparing lol It was adorable.

6 years ago • Post starter

Cute!! It's so sweet when they show how excited they are. I just read a really beautiful article about fears with having a second. I am starting to have those. I know it will be as awesome as ever! DBS I am praying for you! Miracle are you going to the dr soon?

6 years ago

Comeonbaby!- I had sooo many fears with having my second. My daughter was 5 1/2yr when he was born, it really was amazing! This time am nervous on the fact I have a toddler already and my daughter has health needs.

I am just always wondering if we will have enough money and if I am a good mom. Just love my son so much and want the best for our children. I wonder if what's best for him is to be the only one. Idk it's an emotional time for sure.

6 years ago

Comeonbaby!- That is a question only you can decide on. I felt the same on baby number 3, and someone told me, "You can regret not having another child but you will never regret having another child" So that did in for me. I knew I wanted one more.

Well I have a ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow, a little nervous since my midwife didn't say anything about how I was measuring today at my check up and asked to make a viability ultrasound this week. How is everyone doing this week?

Good luck!! It will be nice to be able to see the baby :)

I am doing good just bdin a lot :) temp spike today I will see if it stays up tomorrow and then on to the tww for me!

Miracle and DBS how are you?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo