Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

View Full Post

Anyone else just overthink everything that goes on with your body?
I am 3DPO and I am still having water stretchy discharge and temp is at 98.6. I keep overthinking and just need to take my mind off things! But I am like wait am I pregnant? No am I overthinking? Did this happen last cycle? lol Time to start logging my days I guess!

257 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 257 Replies | Last Page

A lot of women have spotting in the beginning of pregnancy, as long as it is not bright red it usually means you are fine, but I am not doctor. You could call your doctor and see what they say?

7 years ago • Post starter

I am just going to wait it out a few more days. It it what it's going to be. Praying it's not a chemical but if it is there's nothin the dr can do. I took a dollar store test today and barely saw anything the FRER was the one that had the strong line. I will keep you updated.

7 years ago

Comeonbaby!- I hope its not a chemical either, best of luck and def keep us updated!

Oh comeonbaby praying for you babe!!!
Spotting is fairly common though so don't lose hope.
Try to take it easy if you can!!
Hugs!

User Image

7 years ago

It was a chemical. AF and negative test today :(

7 years ago

Comeonbaby!- I am so sorry hun! Sending you healing vibes!

Ahhh so sorry comeonbaby!! On the flip side, I've read that you're most fertile right after a chemical!!! Xoxo

User Image

7 years ago

Yes! I've been reading that too. I am pretty sick and very sore I can't even imagine DTD right now. Hopefully this will be our month now because we are both pretty upset and it would be a great Mother's Day gift! :) just praying and staying positive. Took work off today to rest up. Thank you ladies.

7 years ago

I did not know that, but it makes sense, they say you are the most fertile right after birth. I hope its your month, I had a chemical a few times, but the tests never got dark enough that I would get excited. I couldn't imagine, rest and get better!

So I have an update...yesterday CD19 (not exactly sure what DPO) morning I felt period cramping pain in the morning, so much so to where I even put a panty liner in.. then I looked at the calendar and I was like OMG another short cycle... my shortest has been 22 days and only once!
So it stopped and I got nothing all day just serious cm to where I felt gushes and wet all the time (I thought it was blood).
My temp on the other hand went BELOW coverline yesterday and today back up above coverline slightly.
In the past 2 cycles of temping I always remained up on my temp right up until AF showed up.
So weird right!!???
Anyone have any insight?

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo