Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

View Full Post

Anyone else just overthink everything that goes on with your body?
I am 3DPO and I am still having water stretchy discharge and temp is at 98.6. I keep overthinking and just need to take my mind off things! But I am like wait am I pregnant? No am I overthinking? Did this happen last cycle? lol Time to start logging my days I guess!

257 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 257 Replies | Last Page

Tested this morning since it's girls night, I spotted barely a drop last night after leg press, second time barely spotting in 2 days! Test looked like it has a super faint line but it seemed like it faded away as soon as it came lol Not comfortable to drink though so just tacos for me tonight

7 years ago • Post starter

I completely agree, I didn't meet my mother till I was 17 and that was a disaster, haven't talked to her since and me &a my step mom didn't get along till I was grown up and moved out of the house so it was really important to me that things went well in every aspect so when she was talking about moving down I was the one pushing it because I wanted my husband to be able to make up some time.during her pregnancy there was a lot of anger and disappointment, and I won't lie....jealousy. Here she knew it was something we were trying for and slap.....she gets pregnant when she can't even support her self. The anger.....well that was because everyone in her family was telling her how proud they were of her and congratulating her......ummmmm NO she's 19 has no money, basically no job, no one to help. Of course everyone is happy, they wouldn't have to see her struggle not to mention she was basically raised by her grandparents because her mother had to work and go to school and who knows what else so she ended up living with them. They've told her this cycle was ok, and me and my husband are not those people. We've always struggled for what we have but what we have is ours and from hard work and that's what we put on her. We wouldn't let her sink, BUT we would let her hit bottom. I know that sounds cruel but that's how we learn. Definitely love her and the baby, and our other daughter but we want them to succeed.

Anyways enough ranting lol

5DPO nothing here except I still have my YI I think so back to the on/gyn today ????

Dijinn: fingers crossed for you. Hopefully this will be your month

7 years ago

I had my first daughter at 20yr and shortly after my ex husband left me, I had to run back home to mommy. But I did move out within 6 months and have been on my own, welll roommates and now my husband. My cousin had her son at 15yr and was very dependent for help, she is a great adult now and he is going on 9yr but I doing it at a young age on your own, is super hard. The world is waiting for you to fail. Good for her for getting her shit together and having that push.
I hope so but I am trying not to over think anything.

That's just it. Her grandparents have money so her mom relied on them for everything, and the cycle has been passed down to my step daughter. Before she had the baby she'd call off work, and constantly losing jobs. Our thing is tough love. She HAS to grow up, no more being a baby you HAVE a baby lol so we've pushed her, and some might say harshly but me and my husband don't sugar coat.....even a little lol were BRUTALLY honest so from day one we've told her this is going to be hard. Told her she'd have to give up this and that, do certain things etc. at the time she thought we were being mean. Luckily she seems to understand NOW. Life's rough enough, but bringing a child into this world at such a young age not even close to being prepared is beyond rough. It would have been different if she had a full time job making some money, even better if she was in a relationship but that wasn't the case. Having some help is completely different than relying on someone for everything. You fought for what you have and struggled to succeed ????

7 years ago

Yup, life is hard and sadly kids these days, have everything handed to them. I hate I am old enough to say that lol But I am also still very young to know I have had it much better then my parents before me. My mom was a single mom of 4 so I started working at 17 yr to help make ends meet, so I already knew what I needed to do to take care of my own, luckily. Not everyone is that lucky, or unlucky maybe lol

Got a darker bfp today! Hope it sticks

how many DPO are you now? Fingers crossed

7 years ago

I should be about 11dpo. I am going to test for the next few days to make sure its gets stronger and then take a digital

Exciting!! Praying you keep getting your BFP's!!

7 years ago

My husband said he thinks its a evap told me to test again, 2 hour hold and its darker! I call that a big fat BFP

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo