Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

View Full Post

Anyone else just overthink everything that goes on with your body?
I am 3DPO and I am still having water stretchy discharge and temp is at 98.6. I keep overthinking and just need to take my mind off things! But I am like wait am I pregnant? No am I overthinking? Did this happen last cycle? lol Time to start logging my days I guess!

257 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 257 Replies | Last Page

I am getting regular positives now on the dollar store tests. Baby is getting stronger!! I will call Dr in a few days!! Just got some really good prenatals and fish oils from whole foods. I have survived better these past few weeks with out caffeine than I thought I would and already feel like nesting!! Cleaning everything in site!! Hope you have a really great Memorial Day and God Bless!

6 years ago

Comeonbaby! so exciting! Eeek so happy for you!

6 years ago • Post starter

I had to post because I was super excited, found the babies heartbeat on the home doppler today, staying about 178-180. I can't wait for ultrasound in 2 weeks to see the little one again, but it was nice to hear the heartbeat today.

I'm 6dpo and literally counting down the hours until I can take a test! This is our first time trying but my period is always regular and we timed it with my ovulation day. I wonder if it worked! I'm almost positive i am experiencing implantation bleeding today :)

6 years ago

Thedjinn- Look at you getting some stuff done!! that's some energy!!! So jealous of you... I'm the exact opposite.. I want to sleep all the time and I feel queasy/nauseous these days too which doesn't help with my tiredness! ughhh!! So happy you heard baby's heartbeat on home doppler! That must be so exciting!!
Higher bpm indicate female I think!! :)

Comeonbaby- yay yay! Stick baby!!! Sooooo happy for you!!!

akagudelo- welcome and good luck to you!! Hope it happens for you on your very first time trying!! :)

User Image

6 years ago

Akagudelo Welcome to the group and good luck! Waiting to test is so hard, I never could lol

miracle80 I just woke up from an hour nap haha So I could make it through a movie for girls night tonight. Some day's I do, other days I just can't do life hahaha

how is everyone doing? Feeling? Testing?
I gave in and bought maternity clothes today lol Ross is awesome fyi. 5 shirts, 1 pair of shorts, and a pair of yoga pants, $45!
I think I am out of the morning sickness area for the most part, thank gosh.
I will be 11 weeks on Monday.

Totally excited my 12 week apt and ultrasound are tomorrow! I can't wait to tell my daughter we are expecting. Last week she gave me till July 19th to get pregnant, since I am the only one in the family not on board hahaha

Thedjinn- yay! How was your ultrasound the other day?? Did you see your little bud!!?? I'm sure your daughter was super excited when you guys told her!!
I can't wait to tell my nieces too! Waiting to be 12-13 weeks as well.

Comeonbaby- how are you feeling??? You doing good?

AFM- we went for our 8week ultrasound the other day and saw our little munchkin! Heartbeat was 171. Still praying for a healthy baby but so far so good..!!

Love to all!!
Xoxo

User Image

6 years ago

miracle80 yes ultrasound and apt went great, little one was moving all over the place and heartbeat between 165-170. i am measuring 4 days ahead. We haven't told yet! We are waiting for my step daughters package to get to her first so the kids can face time finding out this weekend or Monday :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo