Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

View Full Post

Anyone else just overthink everything that goes on with your body?
I am 3DPO and I am still having water stretchy discharge and temp is at 98.6. I keep overthinking and just need to take my mind off things! But I am like wait am I pregnant? No am I overthinking? Did this happen last cycle? lol Time to start logging my days I guess!

257 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 257 Replies | Last Page

Good luck!! Can't wait for the update!

I am good just waiting to hurry up and ovulate :) gonna start bding every other day starting tomorrow! Just another waiting game for me :)

6 years ago

So I can't believe I'm about to say this but took the FRER test this morning and it's a BFP!!! I'll post so you guys can see it!!!
I'm cautiously optimistic (I had a m/c at 12weeks a year and a half ago), all I can do is pray this baby is healthy!!

User Image

6 years ago

Comeonbaby!- Happy you are doing okay, I hope you get that BFP this month and sending sticking thoughts!

miracle80- Sending sticky thoughts! I looked ar the test and yes that is for sure a BFP! Congrats!

6 years ago • Post starter

Thank you thedjinn!!
Comeonbaby... it's your turn sweet girl!! We'll be cheering you on!
Happy Babydancing!!!!!
Xoxo

User Image

6 years ago

That's amaizing!!! I am so happy for you! Wow Gods blessings are just pouring out on you ladies I just know we will get ours soon!!

Xoxo ladies I want all the updates on you sweet babies!

6 years ago

Hi girls! So I tested agin today just to see progression of the HCG hormone and although I see it darker, it's very slight and has me worrying now..
Can you guys go in my images and check it out for me? Tell me what you think?
Thank you comeonbaby, I just hope and pray this is a sticky little bean!!

User Image

6 years ago

I looked, totally darker!

6 years ago • Post starter

Those are some great lines!!!

6 years ago

Thank you so much for checking it out ladies!

thedjinn- I went in and looked at yours..and you're right yours are slow to progress too... I did some crazy googling and somewhere in there I read that there's an old wives tale that slow progression means BOY!!
Let me ask you, how far along were you when you went to your OB to confirm pregnancy?
I have an appt with them in two weeks...the wait will kill me! LOL

User Image

6 years ago

Congrats Miracle!!!! Those lines are definitely progressing.

Comeonbaby, fingers crossed this is your month too!

Me, well I'm 5 DPO (in that dreaded waiting game) according to everything my est due date moved a day to January 26th which would be my fathers birthday who passed.

Husband had blood work done and a semen analysis.
I have had more blood work, an ultrasound, and go for more blood work on Friday. I also have to have another ultrasound once I start.....TMI but ewwww that doesn't sound pretty having a vaginal ultrasound when you have flow.

After that I guess they schedule for my appointment with the dr to go over all the results and a plan. I wish they could at least give us the results now though :(

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo