Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

621 - 630 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Just uploaded another pic. Getting excited....!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Gemma, I think you've got a great plan in place but don't give up hope!! We are all still here for you :)

Gemma, Idk, Kirbcat, thank you! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ah I see d line it's brilliant yeee

AFM cycle day 10 so we bd today to start it all off I don't ovulate until cycle day 13 or 14 so here goes another month

User Image

9 years ago

Team that line is getting darker!!!! woohoo!

So anyone have any experience with fertility friend? I just signed up for a free 30 day VIP account and it say's I'm 9dpo. I have been tracking CM, temps, symptoms and OPK's. Anyone know how accurate it it?
Can someone look at my chart and see if they think I ovulated on cycle day 13 or 14?

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Confirmed with FRER! Calling tomorrow for bloodwork. Aaaahhhhh

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Jess- I have fertility friend I just use the basic free one not vip and I really like it, it shows you your predicted fertile, Ov, and AF day/s. Its also very spot on, on detecting my AF time. I very between 2-3 days a cycle and it usually always right! I actually started using it for NFP, now its helping me hopefully get pg :-) whats the VIP like? Because the free you can put temps, opks, all kinds of stuff, I'm not sure the big difference?

9 years ago

Yay Team!! I'm so happy for you.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Ok girls need a bit of advice i ordered ovulation tests and they have arrived. But seeing as i dont have regular cycles i dont really know when to test. Any ideas what i can do? X

9 years ago

Gemma - Start taking one OPK every afternoon around 2:30 -3 pm. starting around CD10. When the test line is darker than the control line, you should ovulate within 24-48 hrs. GL!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

What does CD10 mean im new to this ovulation tested and cycle tracking my last period was 11 jan. Due to pcos i dont really know whennmy next one will be x

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo