Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

501 - 510 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Congrats aletheok!!!!

Ababy - So sorry the showed. I'll be right behind you on the November board.

Margie - GL that you get preggo before you have to do IUI. I'm sure it's hard for your hubs to feel like a sperm donor, I can't even imagine. Heck, my DH tells me he feels like a sperm donor normally, lol.

Nikki - FX IUI is a good one this month. See you shortly over on the Nov. board!

kirbcat - Sounds like we're dealing with the same thing. Just waiting for AF to show and not feeling any positive vibes.

Gemma - Those sound like pretty good symptoms!!

Welcome, kezzy! I hope you get your October baby :)

AFM - 11dpo, nothing but negative test. I'm definitely out this month. AF should start this weekend. If I get preggo next cycle, our son and the new baby will have the same birth month, and that could be fun! My brother and I are both August babies and it's never been a problem. Really down about it but trying not to let it ruin things.

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Alright....im trying my beat not to freak out....af is supposed to show today. It always starts at 1:30 before i leave for work. Im at work and nothing......im 10 dpo because of a late O. Please keep your fx for me that this is good!!!!

9 years ago

Fingers crossed for you!!

Ok so another weird thing i feel like ive sat on swaĺlowed a mobile!! Vibrating humming feeling right down low. Have looked into it on google and apparently in early pregnancy (if i am pregnant of course) it could be muscles ligaments moving and touching nerve or rush of blood flow. never felt this feeling before. Only feel it when laying still on the sofa xx

9 years ago

Blc Fingers crossed. need more bfp around here. Test when u get get home

9 years ago

Thanks everyone!

Fingers crossed for you blc!!!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

I haven't read back to catch up by I'm guessing I missed quite a bit. FX for everyone.

I woke up and tested this morning... bfn. I was so disappointed and then I opened my calendar and noticed that I'm only 8 dpo... for some reason I thought I was 10 dpo. Guess I'm jumping ahead to many days ( just excited for a Scentsy event).
I've had some cramping but in the middle not favoring a side.. and a few what felt like pinches and stabs. I'm hoping it is not a gas pain or something like that. And my bbs are super sore.

I did see that a couple people are out... I'm sorry. Praying that you get BFP next cycle.

9 years ago

Took a test when i got home tonight (about 12:00am) and bfn. Very confused but trying to stay positive. Good luck to everyone testing soon!!!! I know a few people were waiting till this weekend!

9 years ago

Blc did you drink alot while at work maybe your urine was too diluted. Im testing on sunday ive decided which will be exactly a week since i had the slight pinkish bleeding.(maybe implantation) symptoms getting stronger swollen boobs today. Still got my FX just trying not to get my hopes up too much

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

I just got my beta results back: 1437 at 4wks 2 days. Not an expert on hcg levels, but for what I've read online, it seems to be a good number! I'm praying it keeps going up!
Don't lose hope girls! I've been ttc for 18 months now, went through 5 clomid cycles, one mc, one cp and nothing. This month I didn't do anything different, so go figure!

Good luck to you all xx

9 years ago

WOW Aletheok!!! That count is AMAZING!! Mine at 3w6d was 147 and at 4w1d was 346. Good job and congrats!! Sounds like you might have at least 1 sticky one, maybe 2???? Just a thought- Best wishes to you and

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo