Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

521 - 530 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Thank you Holly... It understand better now. I looked at my calendar and we bd twice on the 28th so maybe that is good. At least I can relax a little now that I know the BFN could be wrong because of it being to early. I wish it wasn't so confusing and hard for all of us. Maybe the cramping that I have been having is a good sign then... It is a burning cramping with some pinching and needle prick pains.

9 years ago

Sorry if you already read this...but Im really hoping for an October baby :)

Ok so everyone has read the scenario elsewhere before. I have 3 test showing faint lines on First Response Early Test. Lines are pink and only become visible after 4 minutes or so but before the 10 minute mark. Took 3 in 24 hours to make sure I did them right! FMU on 2 and the 3rd was a midday test. Decided to test with E.P.T. to see if I could get a positive and of course no plus sign. AHHH the wait. This was another midday test and I know how important FMU is. Ive read it all and was hoping for some real life feedback here! The reason I have tested so much is I was told I was a candidate for IVF. Im young and healthy and have tried everything we can to increase the odds with my man but based on cycle issues, I had no AF without taking BC and was on the books for IVF in March. The past 2 cycles have been normal so we decided to try on our own and hope for a little miracle. Timed everything out and tested yesterday as it was my best guess for being 5 days out from AF. I am 9DPO and just counting the seconds for a BFP. I know the risk of chemical pregnancies and early testing and we are prepared to handle any news that may come but this is as much of a blessing for me to know my body is functioning normally and I see AF every month as it is to Know I may be showing detectable levels of HCG and actually be pregnant!! Big thanks in advance to anyone who helps with this column <3

User Image

9 years ago

Wow congrats. they are definately positive tests. Very bright for 9dpo. Xxx

9 years ago

Ok so im using every little piece of strength i have in me not to take a test lol. Driving myself crazy just dont want to test early. Start of pink bleeding will be a week ago tomorrow night do you think that if that was implantation bleeding 7 fays after would be leaving it long another after what could be Implantation. symptoms havent gone if anything nausea getting alot stronger xx

9 years ago

Can someone check my chart? I didn't have any dip. But yesterday my temp spiked which gave me a cover line. And yesterday was first day I seen positive opk. My temp stayed up this morning.. So maybe I ovulated yesterday???

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Beachlove, those are definitely positive!!! Congrats! EPT is not as sensitive so don't worry if that one didn't show a line.

Gemma, if you implanted 7 days ago I would definitely test!! I am a POAS addict though so.... Hahah! How many DPO are you? Excited for you.

Kelly, looks like you might have O'd yesterday? Did you do OPK the day before? And you BD'd too, good job! Hope you caught that eggy. Looks like you and I are cycle buddies +/- a day :)

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Yes took one the day before and it looked negative to me.. took one just a few minutes ago and this one the lines look the same color.. yesterdays was def more positive. My lh surge must be coming down. Will try to bd again tonight. If not think bd on cd 11 and cd 13 was a pretty good shot =) FX

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Margie- thank you for the advice. I took another test this morning and its a bfn again. I think im going to just stop testing for a while and wait to see if af is just taking her sweet ole time......if she doesnt show up by monday i might test again. Fingers x for you!!!

Holly- thank you for your sweetness.....i am totally up for some retail therapy lol. I live in Michigan so if your up for some snow come on over and we can trash talk af together . My hubby felt so bad yesterday he actually said we were going to go look at the purse i have had my eye on for a while! He must have REALLY felt bad lol. I cant wait to see what your tests are going to be like this week!

9 years ago

Im not too sure how many dpo i am i have pcos or did have but may of counteracted that with
y 5 stone weight loss. I refuse to do the whole ovulation tests and temping as i have got myself stressed about trying to conceive before so i kind of just concentrated on losing my weight (doctors orders) to give me more chance of conceiving. last normal period i had started 11th jan. Then last sunday i went really dizzy on and off headaches and ended up sleeping all day lol. Then su day evening i had light bleeding which was just a pale pink with the odd spot of blood. Lasted 3 days symptoms have progressed from there just scared its all in my head xx

9 years ago

Beach, those positives look good! I wouldn't even pay attention to the ept since they're not very sensitive. FX your tests get darker and you don't have to do IVF next month!!

Kelley, your chart definitely is confusing. Based on temps I'd say O was on Thursday, but with a positive OPK yesterday....weird. FX you caught the egg!

Gemma, that must be really frustrating not knowing when your next af is due. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I really hope you get your BFP this month. After losing 5 stones you definitely deserve it!!

AFM, still don't know for sure what's going on with me. Based on temps I'm guessing I'm 6DPO. We only bd'd once 3 days before so I'm not expecting very much. But I'm actually ok with that for once.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo