Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

511 - 520 of 640 Replies | Last Page

So if I get prego this month I would be due right around Halloween. The idea of that makes me happy. I love fall. Here's hoping that I finally get my rainbow baby.

User Image

9 years ago

Aww so happy for you altheo they fx for a very healthy and happy pregnancy. You must be over the moon x x

9 years ago

Im getting so discouraged. Im a day late and another bfn at 11 dpo.....its so hard not to get my hopes up. Test after test i think "ok this is it." Just to see one stupid pink line instead of two. I cant keep doing this month after month. I cant help but ball my eyes out thinking about all of my family and friends who have gotten pregnant and now having their babies in the time that i have been trying. So sorry about my venting.....just kinda seems like you guys are the only ones who have any clue how hard this has been.

9 years ago

Blc i know exactly how you are feeling me and my husband have been trying for 3 years x

9 years ago

Blc - I totally get where you're coming from. I've been getting to the point where i just want to bawl every time AF shows up. my sister was barely trying, my BFF got pregnant with both of her kids while actively trying to prevent pregnancy. I hate that this is so easy for some and so difficult for others. if it makes you feel any better(which I know it probably won't) I didn't even see my faint BFP until I was 15 DPO. so you may still be testing too early.

aletheok - thats amazing!!

AFM - I had to leave work early today. my back is killing me and I can't take the pills they gave me for it and drive. I tested today because I thought I might have a drink tonight at girls night, probably won't now, it came back BFN not surprising considering i'm only 10 DPO. FX that I'm not out yet.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

9dpo. I am hoping for a bfp and a October due date fingers X. I have always wanted a October baby!

9 years ago

kezzyman19 I'm 9dpo also.... what day do you plan to test?

9 years ago

BLC- Big "hugz" to you. Do you think maybe your luteal phase is a little longer this month? if it was 11dpo could still be early. I wish I could come grab you and take you out shopping or for a movie to get your mind off it. I COMPLETELY understand where you are coming from. Pretty much all my family/friends are pregnant or trying for their second or get pregnant accidentaly..its so rough. Its the worst kind of pain because they aren't actually trying to hurt you but it feels like your getting the crap beat out of you emotionally because you still have to act happy etc etc.
I hope that you get your October baby. It really might be to soon. Even if your normal luteal phase is 11dpo maybe the eggie is a late implanter which would push the day forward that you would get your BFP.

AFM I have made it to 7dpo.....I totally caved. I took a IC extra sensitive test...I kinda think they are crap. Has anyone tried the Alice pregnancy tests...super sensitive and it says they are for invitro purposes?? Well its a BFN. Why did I do it??? Because I am crazy. I have no symptoms really. they only thing is slightly tender nipples since ovulation and I did break out bad at ovulation so left over zits..

Sending you all some

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Anyone use OPK? I'm so confused right now and really need help. I thought I was 9dpo today... had a bfn(still early)... posted my negative along with the info that I had positive opk on the 28th and then negative the 29th.... Had a comment that said I should be around 6 or 7 dpo and not 9 dpo. This is my first time using opk and that just confused me even more... We bd the 25th, 27th, and 28th and had + Opk on the 28th... then I got sick so we werent able to bd for a few days.... Do I still have a chance? I'm so frustrated and confused.

9 years ago

Cjsmommy- With OPK's you will usually Ovulate 24 to 36 hours after the positive test. Sometimes you can O on that day depending on which end of the surge you are getting. So if you had a positive OPK on Jan 28 Its Possible you didn't ovulate until Jan 29 or 30. So unless you are temping to confirm Ovulation you could be anywhere from 7-9dpo, so still early for a HPT. You for sure still have a chance don't worry. Its better to BD more BEFORE ovulation then after. So you BD on Positive OPK day and those swimmers were probably still swimming in their the next 2 days to.
Hope that makes sense. I know easier said then done but relax, you gave this month a good shot!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo