Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

321 - 330 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Hanna were those surepredict strips? Watch out they can give evaps quickly had about 7 out of 20 show up within five min. I did however buy more lol so I guess they aren't that bad. Just watch out. First one I saw had me so excited and then to be let down each day. My hubby even saw it and was like what it looks like a very faint positive just be Cautious .

And thanks to all its ok. Hey was only my first cycle TTC. It will be OK. I am more prepared now. And I have you ladies for advice

9 years ago

So where can i get cheap hpt tests from online? I just figured out this cycle that i have been thinking im ovulating on the WRONG DAY! Lol. Now that we have found the correct day and have bd until the cows came home i can already feel the urge to POAS. I know, i know, farrrrrrr too early but if i had cheapies i would be able to test more and not feel horrible about how expensive they are.

9 years ago

NikkiN: thank you, I hope so. I may still stalk the November board though.

Update: I did some research. I used the implantation calculator that CTP provides and it says that I should be implanting around this time. It also said I should have a little dip with a quick rise so of course, I know I am not supposed to, but I took my bbt and it went up from 97.77 to 98.76. I also feel a bit crampy. I hope I am still in.

I just got had news that one of my Great Aunt's are dying. So my family is really sad. My mom, the niece of my great aunt, and my cousin/godmother is distraught being that it is her mother.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Capela, so sorry to all who have gotten AF! Keep up the positive thinking for a November baby!! All we can do is the BD, pray and think positive! it's so nice to know I not alone!obviously I'm not, the my BF has a much more relaxed outlook on it as I'm sure more men do, but it's nice to know I, not the only woman ours there TTC, especially after 2 myos!

TTC #1 after second full abdominal Myomectomy (first was 2/2012, second 5/2014). Been trying since September 2014 (half tried in September as I wasn't monitoring and also November as I was very sick). Hoping for a very soon! and to everyone!!

9 years ago

I just woke up(working nights), thanks so much for all your encouraging words. Makes me feel so much better coming on and reading all your posts. Thanks so much! I honestly don't think I could cope without this forum.
This is my 9th month TTC but only 7th cycle as My periods at the beginning went MIA.

Mama3twins-sorry about the big old , we all hate her so much!

So today I am 4dpo, I feel nothing...nothing at all. My temps have been really high. I woke up feeling super hot and I didn't have a big blanket on. But thats just me reading into nothing. I am really constipated, but I get like that on my night shifts.

Thanks again to you all!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Any Cycle buddies out there want to wait to test until we are actually due for AF???
For me thats Feb 6. I have never been able to actually wait I am really really going to try!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Holly I know how you feel. I think I would go crazy without this forum. My sister and her fiance have told me that they keep joking I'll have quintuplets, they think it's hilarious. I just don't think that my difficulty TTC should be a joke.

AFM- I finally have some good news this week. DH's SA came back and his numbers have doubled from a low normal count to a high normal count with very good motility. Hopefully that was all the problem was and we'll get lucky with an extra sticky bean this month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hi Holly I'm due AF on 9th Feb don't no if I can wait that long without testing even though I swore to myself I would but now it's getting nearer I don't want to wait so it wait an see how long I can hold off I'm having bloods done on that day as well to check hcg I had a baby boy at 18 weeks last Jan then when we were giving the go ahead to try again we did and got BFP in may only to find out it was a molar pregnancy so we werent aloud to try again for 6 months after reaching 0 with my hcg so this month is our first month back trying hope every one is doing okay I'm keeping an eye on the Nov board as well just in case

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Wow, this thread has really taken off! Sorry if I miss anyone in my response

Sorry to all the BFN's and who got including myself. I got a BFN yesterday and although I know it was early I have started spotting which I'd typical if the days leading up to AF for me. AF should show her ugly face for me Thursday. Since it doesn't look good for us this cycle I am looking forward to what the RE says at our appt.

Mama2twins- lol I understand the clock ticking, I'm 39 and we have been TTC for over a year and I am to the point I feel like its never going to happen for us. We get "high" on our BD ranking on the FF app so I just don't get why we're not conceiving. It's so frustrating.

Ababy- so sorry sbout your great aunt. Losing loved ones is so hard.

Hanna-I do this from my phone too so it makes it very hard to get everyone.

Margie- so sorry about your dog. My daughters dads dog died today. My girls went over there to say goodbye. It's so sad. I hope February is a better minth for u!

Holly- It is very hard to see everyone around you getting pregnant while TTC. I've been doing this for so long that many of them have gotten pregnant and had the babies all while I've been struggling to get pregnant. It's so heartbreaking. I just want to cry with each announcement.

Good luck to the rest of you who are still in the running for October babies. The rest of you it looks like I will see u on the November board. But I will let all of you know how my RE appt goes tomorrow! Luckily he is letting us do an appt by phone so we won't have to make the 3 hour drive to the clinic.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hey Holly! I'm TTC#1 too, but my test date is Feb 1st...a little sooner!! I will totally wait this out with you! This is such an exciting, stressful and emotional time for all of us and I'm so glad we have the support of each other here!! let's cross our fingers for :) and

TTC #1 after second full abdominal Myomectomy (first was 2/2012, second 5/2014). Been trying since September 2014 (half tried in September as I wasn't monitoring and also November as I was very sick). Hoping for a very soon! and to everyone!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo