Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

381 - 390 of 640 Replies | Last Page

So I got a positive digital opk today. Tested because
I was cramping. Should I change my ovulation??
This is more my normal o time. I am on clomid so I thought
Maybe it made me O earlier. This is so frustrating.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Holly I would put this as your O date. it could be that your body geared up to earlier and then stopped and now it's retrying.

mom2bx3 - Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear about the ectopic pregnancy. FX that you get your BFP this month

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

dsinha1011: No shame on you.. We all been through it. Glow is an app. It is almost the same think like CTP just an app form.

xoxocouture: so sorry for your loss hun. Sending you lots of baby dust.

Margie_M: Thankies.. Here is to hoping for bfp. Go luck on the baby dancing.

blc7713: I had lotion like cm for 3dpo. I googled it and got mixed reviews.

mom2bx3: Sorry for your loss.

AFM: I was dry then now I feel really wet down there now. It is a watery lotion like cm. I also had sharp and heavy pain on my right side today. It was crampy it was just sharp pain throughout the day. I couldn't laugh or cough without it hurting more. Hope this is a good sign.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Holly- good luck! Have fun

Dsinha- I hope you get ur BFP but if you don't you will find several familiar "faces" to welcome you!

Ababy- those all sound like great signs!

Margie- fx u caught the egg!

Xoxo and mom2b- I'm so sorry for your losses . Wishing you lots of sticky baby dust!

AFM- I am technically over on the November board now but I can't help but check in on you guys. CD1 for me today. Start femara on Saturday and First IUI in a couple weeks. Good luck to everyone still in for an October baby. I won't be checking in too much because I usually do all this t work but our boss said we cannot have phones out anymore at all (one bad apple ruined it for the whole bunch) but I will be thinking of you guys and checking in when I can!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Ababy- your symptoms sound very similar to mine! I had twingy right side slash sharpe pain the last cople days and more and more creamy cm which i haven't had in my last several cycles! What dpo are you know? :-)

9 years ago

Hanna: today I am current 10 dpo.

Ttclate30's: I am really hoping. Of course I went to good and supposed this process is not supposed to be painful and they said it could be something else. I really have to leave google alone.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy- I'm either dpo 9 or 7, my opks we're weird this month. I'm hoping I'm 9dpo. I've wanted to test so bad lol but told myself I'll wait till next week, but I may cheat this Saturday, haha.

9 years ago

Hannah: ha ha ha. I have the glow app and it told me I ovulated last week so supposedly today I am 3 dpo. It is totally wrong. I am current at cd25 so I doubt that I ovulated that late especially without ewcm lol. I usually have cycles from 27 to 31 so I am waiting to after cycle day 31. Which brand test are you using.

Update: my left breast feel heavier than usual. But just my left breast feel like it is being weighed down by something. I don't see any extra veins. I do feel me getting wetter and wetter below. It is very moist. (Sorry tmi ) I really hope these are good signs. Still feel the sharp pains on my right side here and there.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy- haha no such thing as tmi hear! My right boob has been super tender today and my sciatic pain has been especially bad today as well :-/. I have felt nausea for two days in row both around 1:30pm which NEVER happens! Idk I think it would be way to early for those symptoms to show but still it was weird. I honestly use all different brands lol from cheap online strip, dollar store, FRER. I just ordered a super sensitive brand and I told myself I wasn't going to test till they got here which might not be till next Tuesday, which is good and bad hahaha. The brand said Alice pregnancy test from amazon. They are supposed to detect as low as 10mlu

9 years ago

xoxo, I'm really sorry for your loss. big hug to you and all the luck in the world this next cycle.

sorry i've been so out of touch but it's great to see there are lots of new lovely girls out there, wow!

hanna and ababy2love, 10 dpo today for me :) af is due next Wednesday and I'll probably won't test before that...

fx for everyone!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo