Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

331 - 340 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies,

My name is Carola and I am new to this. I am 31 and been happily married for 5 years. My husband and I decided to TTC this month after the Stillbirth of our Daughter Lieila at 26 weeks. This is my first month TTC. Send Baby Dust, have me in your prayers. I am on Cycle Day 29 and I am 12 DPO. According to my Ovia App I can test tomorrow. So I will test tomorrow. We shall see!

9 years ago

Hi Carola!
I am so sorry to hear about your loss! I'm sure she is your angel watching over you now!! Sending you lots of and positive thoughts! Best of luck tomorrow!!

TTC #1 after second full abdominal Myomectomy (first was 2/2012, second 5/2014). Been trying since September 2014 (half tried in September as I wasn't monitoring and also November as I was very sick). Hoping for a very soon! and to everyone!!

9 years ago

Ttclate -I'm sorry see I feel bad. Here I've only tried one time since my kids and I'm crying like a baby. I'm ok now but here you are a year later. I feel selfish. I'm sorry lots of baby dust to you and every one haviny trouble. Xoxo

9 years ago

Margie- I agree, its not a joke having fertility issues, its such an emotional thing. Now that I am going through it I NEVER ask anyone about trying to have a baby etc etc just in case they just don't want to talk about it. Its such a personal thing. I am glad to hear about your DH Sperm count!! I hope that makes all the difference and this can be your month!

Kirbcat- wow it sounds like you have been through alot. I am so sorry. I really hope that this is your month.

Vmusic-Awesome. Feb 1st will come sooner then you know! I hope you get your BFP. We can do it! I wish I didn't have so many IC in the house to tempt me...

Carola29-Welcome! I am so sorry to hear about your SB. I can't even imagine how devastating that would be. I hope that this TTC process is fast and easy for you. We are all here for you!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

@VMusic1982 Thank you so much. Cross Fingers hehehe.

9 years ago

Holly, I am due Februrary 1st as well but sometimes my cycle can go up to 31 days. I will wait with you. I never really poas anyways. I just wait until af comes. I used to spend so much money on them. Even the cheapies start costing after a while.

TTCLate30's: Thank you for that. My mom first called and said she died and then she called back and said she is dying. Just really pray and hope that she is released from all the pain she is in.

Carola: Sorry for your loss. I wish you lots of luck and baby dust. These women here becomes your best friends within a few seconds.

Margie: I know. Some people don't know that comment stings. To them they are saying it to make you feel better. I don't think they are intentionally saying to make jokes of your infertility. Unfortunately some people do not know how it is until they are in the same shoes. I read am article that was called, "What Not To Tell A Person Trying to Get Pregnant." That comment should be on the list. Woooo hooo to the increased sperm. Hopefully that is your ticket to your

Mama2twins7: no body here mind that you are upset when it comes to your first cycle not being successful. We all been there first cycle. I cried on my first cycle and if I don't get this darn bfp then it will cry on my 11th. Any trying that does not end in pregnancy is sad none-the-less.

I hope it got everyone. Typing from my phone so I cannot really see everyone.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Carola oh my I am so sorry for your loss.that's terrible and I can't imagine. Prayers and baby dust. I'm typing from phone too. So if I miss anybody as well sorry. Gl again

9 years ago

Carola- I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter. Wishing you lots of baby dust!

Mama2twins-oh it's ok! Just the cards were dealt with. There are lots of people on here that have been trying much longer so I just think of them. I was lucky with my 1st 2 daughters. I didn't even know about OPK's and all this TTC stuff. But that was 9 years ago. Now I'm TTC with my 2nd husband and I was very naive thinking it would happen right away. We did get pregnant last summer but miscarried at 5 weeks so at least we know it can happen for us! I hope your journey is much shorter than mine has been! It's ok to get upset. It's a heartbreaking journey. And it doesn't get any easier.

Margie- great news about your DH's sperm count!

Good luck ladies! We haven't seen many BFP's on this board so let's hope some of u have better luck!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Carola- I'm so sorry for loss much baby dust to you!

Also the high sensitive pg test brand are called Alice Pregnancy Tests, I bought them off amazon 10 for $6.50 and free shipping!

9 years ago

@Carola, I'm so terribly sorry for your loss! Sending you a virtual hug! And lots and I mean LOTS of baby dust!

@kirbcat, I'm also due on Feb 9th! today is my 3 dpo. We can be strong together! I hope you haven't tested just yet ) Hopefully both of us will get our BFPs this cycle!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo