Community post

Discussion

All these hopeful "symptoms" but BFN? 12dpo

I need some advice :( Heres my timeline of events: So I got a positive Smiley OPK on the 28th of September and ovulated on the 29th. (horrible ovulation pains that night on the right side) We BD'd that night!

2-6dpo: cramps, bloating, decrease in appetite, pulling twinges, ovary pain where I ovulated, and sharp pains in that area as well. Couldn't wear jeans cause I was so bloated and it made the pains worse.

7-10dpo: nothing! All those symptoms vanished!

11dpo: I started spotting brown CM from 8am-6pm. I wore a pantyliner and changed it twice. By 7pm all the spotting disappeared. Also my uterus just ached- no cramps at all but felt..sore?

12dpo: Spotting is gone, and today I have normal cramps. the past 2 days I've been overly sensitive to coffee and a today i urinated more than normal.

My period is due in 2 days- 10/13, and i took a FRER this morning and yesterday and got a BFN. Im wondering if yesterday was implantation bleeding? Did you guys have this and get a BFP later? These all seem like weirdly hopeful symptoms but Im lost.

Let me know girls <3

User Image

144 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 144 Replies | Last Page

I'm right there with you. You and I are on the same cycle. I got my smiley OPK result on 9/28 and had my IUI on 9/29. 6dpo, I had unfamiliar cramping and more bloating. I was even a little more gassy than normal that first week. Yesterday, I was convinced I was pregnant! The same shaky, tired, "blah" feeling that I had the first time I was pregnant was back again.

So I took a POAS this morning and got a BFN. My AF is due on the 13th as well. I started spotting a few hours ago and have also started getting a little crampy feeling. I think AF is coming in spite of all those other symptoms, unfortunately.

Its so confusing and disheartening.

7 years ago

Oh my gosh haha were twinning! Thats pretty fun :) Oh yeah, I was super gassy too, I forgot to mention that. I spent all day and night super gassy up to..9dpo-10dpo-ish. I had the opposite of the blah feeling. The past 3 days Ive been overly anxious. It felt like i drank 5 cups of coffee and was shaky and anxious when I only had my normal 1. :x
Oh my gosh I cant believe were on the same cycle with our periods being 10/13 :P Why do you think your period is coming? Cause of the spotting and cramps?
Yesterday i spotted all day with dark brown continuously, and today I just have a few drops of brown CM and period-like cramps. The cramps feel like my period is coming but I see nothing.
I think Im actually pregnant but I could be totally in my head. Idk! If I think too much about it, I freak out haha.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

I'm either 11 or 13 DPO and AF due anytime between 12th and 14th.

I had a large amount of pink tinged EWCM this morning and tiny tiny bit of brown spotting this afternoon. I had BFN yesterday with wondfo.

Let's hope for some BFPs and be bump buddies :) We're not out til AF is here full force. Good luck!

7 years ago

Why do you think your period is coming? Cause of the spotting and cramps?
-Yes, that's why I think it's coming. It just feels like it is - know what I mean? I'm getting that reddish-brown CM too. Its not on my pantyliner, just when I wipe. So that along with the cramps makes me think AF is coming. And getting that BFN this morning doesn't help either.

I guess until it gets to be full blown AF, I shouldn't give up. When are you going to test again?

7 years ago

Cdnjenjen- Yep, same today! Im 13dpo and period is due tomorrow. Sounds like positive signs! And if it is implantation bleed then you wont get a positive for another 3-5 days I heard.
Yes we can be bump buddies!
Im kinda scared though. My DB and I have been wanting this for awhile but now that...It actually might be happening is freaking me out. I was so excited for so long and now that I think it may happen Im panicking haha.

Intention- How are you doing today? Has your period come yet? I heard alot of stories of girls being in the same boat thinking their period is going to come and it never does! You're not out :) It could be a good sign! Im not going to test for another 3-5 days. Like I told Cdnjenjen, now that I think it might actually be happening Im kinda freaking out so Im gonna wait to test haha. Period is due tomorrow so well see what happens :x

User Image

Well ladies, my period came in full force today. So I'm officially out this round. :-(

I guess on the bright side, I can use this time to take a breath, have a drink (which I'm doing at this very moment), and get emotionally and physically prepared for the next cycle.

Good luck to you two...hoping to hear good news soon...

7 years ago

Im so sorry Intention :( You're right, now you can drink lots of wine and not worry hahaha. Today Im supposed to get my period, I just started spotting dark brown again about an hour ago. I put a tampon in, so well see if Im spotting or getting my period.
Im still shocked at how accurate my apps are when they tell me my fertile and period windows, its really interesting.
If I do get my period, ill start charting my temps and Im also going to get on those Vitex Fruit pill things, that everyone is talking about.

User Image

I'm out this month as well! I'll also be treating myself to a big glass of wine! Good luck KJacobs. Hope you are just spotting. Let us know! Take care ladies!

7 years ago

Cdnjenjen- Nooo! Im so sorry, Im the last one now :(!
I checked and Im still only spotting brown like I did on Monday and only have light cramps, but other than that feel fine.
Ahhhh im nervous. I hate my body hahah just get my period or dont! Choose 1 dang it!

User Image

Cdnjenjen - sorry to hear that your AF came. Hope you're feeling well mentally. Looking forward to joining you in the TWW next cycle!

Kjacobs49 - It sounds like this could be it for you!!!!!!!! :-)

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo