Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

391 - 400 of 400 Replies

Does anyone have an iPhone? I can't see any signatures on my iPhone :(

User Image User Image

9 years ago

TSB I have an iPhone and I can see the signatures but to create the signature I have to use a regular computer which I don't use much so my signature is off right now on DPO.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

AF arrived. Officially on the October board :(

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I'm sorry TMSB :-( at the very least were in the same board now. There are some really nice ladies over there to just like in here :-)

9 years ago

This board has been a ghost town lately. How are the September ladies who got their BFP!
Lolo- how are things with you going?

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well, I told my parents the news last night. I never told them about the first one when it happened because they were out of town and then it was the holidays...so I have kept it all quiet for 3 months...I couldn't do it anymore. My mom took it exactly how I thought she would...teary eyed but tried to hold it together, probably because we were out at a restaurant. My dad took it better than I thought he would and he was saying how great it was and that we are on the right track and how optimistic this is and blah blah blah. To be honest I wasn't sure how to take it. He said that his Aunt on his mom's side, had 12 mc's and ended up adopting 2 kids before finally getting pregnant and having a healthy boy. Well, I know he was trying to make me feel better and that it will happen but I'm sorry that sorta freaked me out. Makes me think that there really is a genetic problem and that I will probably end up having more mc's too...before we get lucky. My mom while we were in the bathroom before leaving the restaurant said she had one as well. I told her sorry to hear that and then she said that it was fine because it was before she met my father. I am glad they know now...I just now fear that I have some sort of genetic problem keeping me from getting pregnant.

I know I keep going back and forth with this but I have decided that we are going to wait the 2 periods and do an IUI. The first IUI I know something started to form and maybe this time, with the help of the meds, it will form and we will get lucky. If we do get lucky and it doesn't stick then that will be our 3rd mc and we will be able to get special genetic testing done to see why we can't get pregnant. Maybe then we will find out if it is genetics on my side or not. If we do get lucky then my due date will be Dec.

I am also feeling concerned that somethings not quite right...I am using OPK's and I haven't see even a close +OPK yet. I know cycles can get weird after a MC...I just hope I see something normal here soon.

Hope everyone is doing well.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

I just went to the bathroom and had a glob of cloudy ewcm come out of me...I wish I could say that it was normal but the last time I had a lot of it come out like that was when I had the HCG shot...and still confused because of how negative my OPK looked this morning. Guess we will see what happens. I know it's no big deal since we aren't trying but I like to see if things return to normal...ya know?

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo-I've even thinking of you and wondering how ur doing. Hopefully your body gets back on track for you soon! I am having my first IUI in a couple weeks. CD1 for me today. We found out that I have diminished ovarian reserve and DH's sperm count is a little on the low side so that been our problem. It's nice to have answers but it makes me sad that I don't have many eggs left. RE wants to be aggressive with me right away since we don't have much time left.

Good luck girl! And I know ur not trying this cycle or next but if u feel up to it, come join us on the November forum. I'm praying you get your THB soon! I have faith u will be a mom soon!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTClate30's: I will feel better when my body starts acting normal. Really glad the weekend starts soon for me too.

Yay! Glad you got some answers. Granted it sucks that your ovarian reserve is diminished but at least now you know. Hopefully the IUI works for you. And if not at least your RE is being proactive and aggressive in getting this done. Did the RE mention steps with you? Like first the IUI then hopefully an IVF? Or is IVF not in the cards for you? I really pray you are lucky like I was and the IUI works for you the first time...but I also pray it sticks for you the first time. It sucks that we are at that age now where low eggs are an issue. I don't think I have had mine checked but I know the doctor is treating me like we don't have much time. I really wish we didn't have to wait 2 periods after a mc to do another IUI. I feel like I am constantly running out of time. And not seeing a +OPK yet makes me so nervous thinking that I have run out of eggs.

Trying to stay positive and remind myself that my cycle is going to be messed up after a mc. Even though it seemed pretty normal after the first time...I have heard it can be "off". Maybe that's how this one is going to be. I just pray I see a +OPK real soon...it will make me feel better.

I will try to come visit in the Nov board when the time comes. to you this month!

9 years ago

Hi Lolo- hope ur body gets back to normal very soon! mine took a few cycles before it got back to "normal"

I am glad he is being proactive. I'm a little worried about having another Mc though too if the IUI does work. He believes my last MC was caused by poor egg quality. He has me on CoQ10 which I already started taking but he wants me to take DHEA too but I had to order that one online and don't hve it yet. They should help with the egg quality but I don't think they will help with my current eggs. So I will just pray for a miracle. I started the femara today so that's exciting. He didn't mention any other plans at this point...just the IUI. I am not sure IVF would be in the cards for us. It might be too pricey for something that may or may not work. Especially with the whole egg quality issue.

Stay in touch girl! I hope to see u on the boards again soon!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo