Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

321 - 330 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Margie_M: LOL! I am still a beginner in knitting...right now I am working on a scarf. I started a couple months ago when I saw a link on FB for "Arm Knitting" which I thought was just the coolest and made a scarf from that. But it's very holey and gets snagged on a lot of things...lol...then I decided to try "Finger Knitting" which wasn't so bad either and with that I made one of the headband warmers. Well, I saw my niece knitting with needles over the holidays and decided how much easier would that be if I could learn to do that. So I went on YouTube and basically watched a couple videos and learned from that. I practiced on making a very short scarf...ran out of yarn...lol. But recently bought a multicolored yarn and making a nicer scarf and from there a hat. (I watched a video on how to do that yesterday as well as fingerless gloves) So if I have a enough yarn I might make some gloves too. I like keeping myself busy like that and who knows maybe I will work on other projects later or just make next years Christmas presents.

kelley828: It couldn't hurt to go out and buy a hpt to try...you never know...and if it's not then at least you won't be wondering about it. But I have seen others have a few days worth of +OPK's as well. It's like their bodies gear up to O and then it doesn't so it tries again.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

LOLO I have a question for you about IUI....did you feel crampy for a few days afterwards? I am having lots of CM and feeling really crampy.

9 years ago

well according to my bbt I did have a spike on cd 16 so I ovulated on cd 15

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

NikkiN: I do recall some slight cramping for a couple days. But I also remember hearing my doctor say that cramping would be normal at least for that day or 2. Since they put that tube all the way to the back of the uterus sometimes they touch it and it can cause some slight cramping. If it gets too bad call them and ask them about it...but you could probably take a couple Tylenol if it's uncomfortable. But don't take anything else.

I do recall getting a lot more CM and at one point I had loads of it. Never saw that much before...lol. Hopefully this is a good sign for you.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

LOLO thanks! The cramps are not too bad just uncomfortable at times. Dr. told me you could experience this but this was first IUI.

9 years ago

Lolo - I started off with scarves and I've made a few hats so far. I've also been working on a blanket for the past 2 years. It's really simple just big and bulky and I keep getting bored. But I found the pattern for the hot water bottle cover after I had been admiring some in a store an it was super easy. You tube is awesome for teaching it.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Now you ladies have me wanting to pick back up my knitting or crocheting again! It is great to keep your mind off things :-)

9 years ago

Hi ladies, im new to the site its great to actually feel like im not alone for once, seems everyone i know who didnt want to be pregnant now is its driving me crazy cos id like nothing more! Ive a daughter from previous relationship and my oh has kids previous before, so not thinking its anything to difficult to overcome (but in all honesty no idea) had bloods at dr they said im all good,

anyway......today is cd 30 and im never more than 25-26, started getting really excited yday so poas......BFN, majorly dissapointed, oh said maybe too early, poas today BFN...am i wrong to lose hope already? What are my chances of getting a bloodtest of the dr? Dont feel at all like af is coming ussually boobs hurt then stop a couple of days before but its still here, no real cramping cm is quite dry. Dont know what to think...help!

baby dust to all!ð??ª

9 years ago

Hi Ladies

Hannah - you definitely should if nothing else it's a nice way to pass the TWW and it gives you hands something to do when watching TV

keeleyamy - Welcome! FX that it was just too early.

AFM- Well my BFN turned into AF this morning. So I'm assuming it was a CP. I was so excited since I hadn't even seen a whiff of a BFP before this month but now I guess it's back to starting again. I think I'm more resigned than anything else. Here's hoping I have more luck next month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

so sorry Margie!!! :( :( hugs.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo