Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

131 - 140 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations scooby! So many happy and positive vibes head your way!!!

9 years ago

Thank-you all so much!

Whileimwaiting: I'm taking a baby aspirin every day and doing heparin shots twice a day. It isn't fun, but after the follistim I took earlier this month, I'm already used to giving myself stomach injections.

Hanna - sounds like you have an amazing chance this month! Fingers crossed!

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

9 years ago

starting to feel out :/ 11/12 dpo bfn maybe its just too early...

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations, Scooby! That is amazing news! Sending your way. Here's to a !

TTC since Dec 2012 Me: 35, PCOS DH: Perfectly healthy! Mar 2014: First IUI cycle May 2014: Missed M/C Oct & Nov 2014: 2 IUI Cycles Dec 2014: 4th IUI Jan 15, 2015: 5th round IUI Feb 14, 2015 : 6th round IUI Feb 28, 2015: - 1st beta: 195, 2nd beta: 467 Hoping for a

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Merry Christmas Eve!

She_Ra_: Thanks! I noticed on your page you too had a loss. I am so sorry that you have gone through it too. I pray we get our Christmas & New Years wish.

nharty09: I have been in a good mood this week too. Praying that's a good sign. I was in a good mood a couple of months ago when we got our bfp. This month I feel close to the same way. &

Kiki2387: So sorry AF is on her way. I hope she doesn't show and it's just some spotting. But if she does, don't lose hope. I have heard that after a mc the woman is more fertile for upto 6 months.

aleoslady: So sorry AF arrived. this month!

Elizebeth87: and pray this is your month!

scoobyfanatic56: YAY!

Just curious but did you just start the heparin shots or have you been doing them awhile. Are they hard to do? I am on Baby Aspirin too. Had a few blood clots 7 years ago and was told that if we got pg we will need to be on a shot throughout pregnancy. So I am just curious, since I saw your post.

AFM: Been feeling waves on nauseous slight dizziness and slight bowel pain and movement. Really tired today too. So glad I am home for the rest of the day. And it's strange but my chest is really warm/hot most of the time. these are good signs. I don't remember the warm chest thing the last time but I also know no 2 pregnancies are the same. Here's to hoping for my Christmas wish!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Congratulations Scooby! GL on a healthy pregnancy!

So, it's a weird thing this paying more attention to your body. Last night I was just chillin, watching Hallmark. Nothing new, I've been doing that all month. (Bless that channel this time of year!) And I wasn't even totally paying attention as I was looking at my phone too. And then I actually started feeling like doing a little BDing. Not normal for me. So I of course googled signs of ovulation and one of the signs was feeling like doing the "horizontal hokey pokey." (Literally, that's what it said!) Interesting, considering my OPKs are finally starting to show a line instead of being stark white. I know I haven't O'd yet, but I just found it interesting that my body seems to be kicking into gear. I've never noticed it before. Here's hoping that means we'll catch this one when it comes. (We did BD when my DH got home from work last night. He was pleasantly surprised!)

Also, I did finally go buy a BBT yesterday and used it for the first time today. It may not be very helpful this cycle, but I at least feel like I'm doing everything I can do.

Merry Christmas and good luck to everyone!

9 years ago

So i used first reponse early result 17dpo and got a faint faint line theres no way it could be an evap im on cd 33 and believe to be a day late im so nervous because beta at 14dpo was only 2 i wish i.could post pics

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

Xoxo, fingers crossed for you! I hope this is it! :)

AFM, 3/4 dpo. According to CTP I should have ovulated the day after my first positive OPK but I had positive OPKs two days in a row and on the second day my bbt dropped a tiny bit, so that's why I'm not sure. Anyway, not feeling anything just yet, just a massive headache since yesterday, but it's been a crazy two days with me cooking for Christmas Eve. I also went running yesterday and today which may be the culprit, given the low temps. So, not much to report.

Good luck to everybody ovulating, waiting to, testing or waiting to! :)

9 years ago

Merry xmas to all im sure im preggo 18dpo no af stills. With a faint test couldnt be any happier edd sept 1

9 years ago

I wish you joy all through your holidays,
I wish you good luck that forever stays.
I wish you the love of family and friends,
I wish you happy days that never ever end.
Merry Christmas to all of you!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo