Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

351 - 360 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Lol no I wish it was four more days and I promise you'll be there first to know

9 years ago

9dpo, BFN. Reeeeeally hoping to see something tomorrow morning. I usually do have a faint BFP by 10dpo.....
Hope everyone is well this weekend!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Nikki, I'm pregnant too and 4dpo is actually exactly when I had that dip. Check out my profile - that cycle BBT chart should be public. It wasn't a big dip either, just a little one.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Thanks you all for your thoughts and wishes.

I have no idea what is going on with my body. Temps rise then fall, bleeding has pretty much stopped with the exception of weird looking spotting...almost like a tinge of brown. Boobs still hurt occasionally, I have been lightheaded, not that hungry, and been having some very slight headaches. It almost feels like I am fighting a cold without the cold...not sure if that makes sense or not. I have also been having frequent urination.

Thursday was the worst. I got up that morning feeling fine, if anything, feeling pretty positive. I even took another test that morning and it looked just like the one I took on Sunday...so sadly not darker but I read somewhere not to let that bother you so much. So I went to work. I started to feel some cramping nothing to bad but enough to get me to go to the bathroom for the upteenth time...lol. That's when I noticed I started bleeding. So all I said to my brother was that I suddenly don't feel well and I had to go home. Sent my dad a text that I had to go home because I suddenly didn't feel well and left. They have no idea what is going on with me yet...it's so hard to keep these things a secret but I just didn't want everybody to know yet. So after an hour in the car trying to get home...thinking I am bleeding a lot, feeling glad I have been wearing a pad just in case...I get home to still a little bit of spotting/smudging and terrible bowel pains. Spent about an hour in & out of the bathroom with constant BM's (sorry for the TMI/visual) at one point it was a pile and when I wiped there was a fair amount of bleeding but all liquid and deep red, no tissue. So either I lost it during the BM's and didn't see it because it was mixed in the pile (again sorry for the TMI/visual) or I haven't had the MC yet. I still have slight symptoms. Is it even possible to still have symptoms if you are having or had a MC?? The rest of the day I had very light bleeding/spotting. Yesterday the spotting had some stringies in there but no tissue, not like the last mc. I am so confused on what to think. Even DH is confused, being that he's been through this twice before he says the symptoms are there but he just doesn't know what to think. Thursday was a very emotional day for me but then after that I haven't been that emotional...except when I watch something sad on TV...I don't feel like I have lost a part of myself yet and maybe that's a sign. I am still spotting but it's more like a very light brown. Monday can't come fast enough...I wish I knew what was going on and what to expect.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

NIKKI- I'm expecting and I too had a temp drop but mine was on 7DPO. On 8-9DPO I began with symptoms and my first BFP was on 9DPO. I am convinced that was the implantation dip (if such thing exists) :)
Good luck to you!

XOXO- Congrats to you!! I started following on CMP and can't wait to hear what they tell you. I am carrying twins and had my first OB ultrasound at 8wks and it was very clear there were two. (pics on my CMP page). I also sort of had a gut feeling of more than one as my symptoms were so strong and my betas seemed high, in addition to an early BFP. Fingers crossed for you that however many are growing- they are healthy and perfect!!

LOLO- I've been following along and don't say much here anymore, but my heart aches for you. I am so deeply sorry for what you're going through and I wish there was a magic way to tell. I am sending hugs and prayers for comfort in whatever the outcome may be. I hope you have some answers soon and that you can have your sticky bean pull through!! (((((hugs)))))

9 years ago

LOLO, I wish I could just reach through my screen and hug you forever. Just know that you are not alone. We are here for you, the good days and the bads. I hope you get answers soon so you can move forward from this questionable and confusing time. Monday? I'll be counting the hours with you.
Xo

User Image User Image

9 years ago

@tj can you take a look at my early scan pics in the ultrasound category

9 years ago

Hi hope I'm posting in the right place (I'm new!) currently 4 weeks 3 days pregnant so if all goes well will be due in September :) any other newly pregnant ladies worrying about everything and anything? xx

9 years ago

Morning ladies!
Haven't POAS yet but my temp keeps going up higher and higher... It's never gone up like this, I hope its a good sign! Usually it just jumps up and hovers for two weeks. My chart is visible on my profile page if anyone wants to check it out. I think even CTP is getting confused because my coverline keeps jumping up higher and higher. Ha

Jbug, welcome and congrats!!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

10dpo, BFN :(

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo