Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

191 - 200 of 400 Replies | Last Page

@scooby - 40.83 hour for the doubling time so I think thats good - go for my third set tomorrow. my u/s isn't until jan 13th - it can't come quick enough!

9 years ago

Happy New Year ladies.

I've now officially O'd bring on the TWW. FX that this is our month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

I hope everyone has a great start to the new year and lots of BFP!!!

Me and DH BD like Crazy this month..more then we ever have TTC. I don't know about confirmed O date since I wasn't using opk etc. I am assuming it was this past weekend into monday. So I am either 3-5 DPO give or take a day. I really really hope I get my BFP as my DH bday is this month and what a great present!

I am going to try and wait to test until the 7th. I am such POASA I don't know if I can. I need to try!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

12 -21 hcg less than 2
12-29 hcg 121
12-31 hcg 187
i go back tommorow but my number are low im like 2 weeks post ovulation

9 years ago

Happy New Year to everyone!

xoxo, hang in there. Not everybody has the same hcg doubling rate. FX for you!

AFM, 10/11 dpo and really trying not to think about it or symptom spot. The holidays have been a great distraction :) I'm still temping though, which means that I'm still analyzing every variation even if minimal... oh well, can't be helped, I guess.
AF is due between Monday and Wednesday and I'll try not to test before that.

Fingers crossed for everybody. I hope the start of 2015 brings loads of bfps!

9 years ago

I'm currently CD 39 16DPO and got my BFP this morning using clear blue digital. I'm 1-2weeks so projected due date of 9th sept! Day after hubby's birthday! So excited!

9 years ago

happy New Year ladies! Well, I know I said I was going to test tomorrow but I caved and tested this am with a FRER and it was stark white. Hoping it's just early but with my MC In July I tested at 12 DPO and it was so dark I thought maybe I would at least get a faint line. But I wanted to test today so that if it was positive I could call the dr for Betas instead of having to wait the whole weekend. Guess I'm waiting anyway. AF is due Monday so we'll see if I wait or test maybe on Sunday. Still hoping we can cancel our RE appt that's scheduked for Wednesday PLEASE!

Praying 2015 is our year ladies!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Well my temp is low again this morning! I have been sick so I'm scratching yesterday's temp.... I woke up earlier and had a low temp then slept in and got what I thought was the post positive OPK jump but I'm still not convinced my OPK was positive and now my temp is super low. It took it three times in a row!! Ugh. Still waiting to O, damn...

User Image User Image

9 years ago

xoxo praying for you! i went for my 3rd blood draw today - hoping my levels doubled again. Will see.

So excited for all you getting ready to O and catch those eggs, and all of you getting close to testing!! :)

9 years ago

xoxo - if you are only 14 dpo, I would say you don't have anything to worry about. At 12 dpo, my hcg was only 95.3!

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo