Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

211 - 220 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Hanna- looks like we're cycle buddies. Hopefully ur symptoms bring u a BFP. The biggest thing I noticed during my MC cycle was I was super emotional. I just knew I was pregnant. So I feel like that's the telltale sigh for me. AF due Monday and not feeling super emotional (just the usual irritability). Had major temp drop today and my pattern with previous cycles is a temp drop a couple days before AF so it looks like the is coming for me. . I still hope not. But if she does the plan is to see an RE on Wednesday so I'm excited to hear what they have to say. It's been a long 14 month of BFN's and a MC.

Namsmom- welcome! This is a great group of supportive ladies. I'm so sorry for your loss. Each BFN following the MC just seems to get harder. Hope this month is your month!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Keep your fingers crossed! I didn't get even a faint line line until 15dpo.

You're not out until shark week begins!

9 years ago

Welcome namsmoms30! I'm so sorry for your loss. This really is a good forum. The understanding and positive attitudes make all the difference.

Thanks lolo and TTClate30's. I'll try not to worry too much about my temps. I was hoping for a good rise today but my dd woke up in the middle of the night with a bloody nose. By the time I got back to bed it was only an hour and a half until I took my temp. So I had a feeling it would be a little off. (It only went up .06 degrees.) Oh well, tomorrow's another day!

9 years ago

Wahhhhhhh The is knocking at my door. Thinking she will find her way today or tomorrow. On to cycle 15 Guess we will be seeing the RE on Wednesday. I am looking forward to it though since it doesn't seem like I can get pregnant on my own. Hopefully he will fibd the answer to my unexplained infertility. I was hoping for a summer baby so I can spend maternity leave time during the summer (and not the cold ass upper michigan winter) but I will take what I can get at this point!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Lolo - sorry to hear about your job hopefully the new year will bring new business!! Praying for you!

Ttc - ugh, stupid ! So sorry to hear you're out, but hopefully you'll get some help with this next cycle and finally get your miracle!

AFM - I've been sick so no idea about symptoms. Currently 10 dpo. I'm trying to wait until after the witch is due to test so I don't get my hopes up. I sure don't "feel" pregnant, that's for sure.

Congrats to all bfps!!!! Woohoo!!

GL to all still waiting to test!

9 years ago

She's here So off to the October board I go. But I will be following and rooting for u all!

Does anyone know if an October board has been started yet? I am having a hard time finding it.

9 years ago

TTC , nooooo

XOXO, wahoo!! Great to see your numbers going up so well!!

I'm encouraged by all the BFPs but still dont think Ive had a positive OPK! CD20 today, too. I called my doc and she is pretty confident I wont O this cycle. She prescribed Clomid for the next cycle and the pharmacy has already called to say it's ready. Excited and discouraged all at once. OY....

TSB

User Image User Image

9 years ago

TTC, go to the search bar top right corner and type in "October 2015 babies", I'm sure you'll find it and I will most likely see you there! Xo

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all had a good weekend!

TTClate30's: Yea I tend to use FF more in the recording of temps. It's just easier. I don't really use the computer much over the weekend so I just updated CTP with the temps recorded on FF. LOL.

Thanks, it is tough knowing that a job I have been at for 10+ years could be done any day now. My skills at my job were so relaxed too I doubt I will find a job like this again. And the pay, well, I know I won't find anything like this again. Ideally I would love to find a job I can do at home...but those you can't really trust that they are legit. I just keep praying that we hear really good news soon or something very positive to keep us going.

So sorry AF showed up for you. But at least having an October baby you can have Costume bday parties. It's funny you say you would rather spend the Summer on Maternity leave...I can see that easier and fun. I would rather take the Winter...granted I wanted a Summer baby too, but I hate this cold weather and would rather stay home, inside when it's this bitter cold...brrrrr!

Good luck Wednesday at your appt!

xoxocouture: Sorry this is a couple days late but YAY! Glad your #'s are increasing! Hope they continue to keep rising!

WhileImWaiting: Thanks! For your appt and pray it goes well. Is this your first appt with a RE? Or is this appt to see what you should do next?

hanna28: Thanks. I keep praying everything works out too. Any signs of AF?

namsmoms30: Welcome back! So sorry to hear of your loss. Hope we get lucky this month!

nharty09: Thanks. Hopefully tomorrow we will have a better idea as to what future holds at work.

Hope you feel better. I think I am coming down with a sinus thing. Tis' the season I guess...damn weather...lol.

AFM: Well, I am now officially 1 day late...according to FF, AF was due yesterday. I did test and I put down a negative...even though I think I was dealing with line eye. I did pull it out of the garbage before I left for work to look at it again and I know you aren't supposed to do that but I looked at it and I think I saw something extremely faint on the test but I am still calling it a negative. If AF doesn't show by tomorrow I will test again. If AF isn't here by Wednesday night I will call the doctors and see about going in for a blood test. It does give me some hope seeing my temps rising up. It does leave me with questions why I am not seeing a positive since I am considered late but, this is the second month after the month of the mc and I don't know what is going on. Really wish I kept up with my temping this month.

OMG! It is cold here. Single digit temps. Negative wind chills. Had a snow storm over the weekend 3-5 inches and supposed to see that again tonight. DH hasn't even shoveled what we do have now. With it being as cold as it is it's gonna freeze and be really hard to get rid of but it's hard for right now. My low back is killing me...had to take 3 Tylenol this morning and he's been working all weekend. My low back pain could be a sign of AF showing up too.

My symptoms have definitely been different this time around. Been having cravings and when I eat it it tastes a bit different than what I expected and then I am disappointed. Except for the vinegar...lol...some people might find it gross but I am a huge fan of balsamic vinegar's and this weekend I have been taking spoonfuls of it with a tad of oil...lol. (This weekend it has been with a tad of blood orange oil with a tangerine vinegar) I'm sure it's not the healthiest for you either but yum. I have also been so thirsty for either soda or mostly water. My lower back hurts lately but it really hurts bad today...granted that could be AF on her way or the weather and/or stress. I have also been extremely tired with sore boobies. I also feel like I am coming down with a cold...teeth hurt and sinuses are really painful.

Here's to hoping these are good signs.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thanks team!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo