Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

181 - 190 of 400 Replies | Last Page

@idk3333 I tested yesterday (13dpo) at 3am (couldn't sleep)- Bfn...I swore I was going to wait but I cant control myself lol! Same sore BB symps, trying to ignore them and not over think.

@jfh2805 I'm due for AF on the 3rd too and I'm starting to feel that awful feeling as well.. :/ GL 2 you!!

9 years ago

Congrats to all the bfps! Fingers crossed for everyone else. This is an incredibly frustrating process no matter how long you've been trying. Just hang in there. Miracles do happen.

December 23: hCG was 95.3; progesterone 62.8
December 30: hCG was 1864; progesterone 67.8

January 5 we are having our first ultrasound and more blood work!

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

9 years ago

Well, she's here. Early and with a vengeance.

Had a heart to heart with hubby as I can't go through this every month.

Fingers crossed for everyone! Hope you get your BFPs soon.

Happy new year!

Jane
X

9 years ago

@scoobyfanatic56: got my first hcg numbers in too:

dec 27: 1209
dec 29: 2731

I go again friday for some more blood work to see if levels are still going up. I am not sure what to make of the numbers and ranges - they all seem so broad. hoping friday shows them skyrocketing.....i have been struggling this week with keeping my positivity up after my loss ins september.....i need to quit worrying and just let things be as they may!

9 years ago

Your numbers seem great my first beta was 121

9 years ago

Congrats ladies on your BFP's and beta's going up! I think they look positive but I certainly understand the worry. If I ever get pregnant again I am sure I will stress about each beta. But right now, I'd just like to get pregnant again. Augh! I'm going to test Saturday at 12 DPO but getting nervous because I don't want to see a BFN. 1st RE appt is next Wednesday if this cycle is a bust.

Happy New Year! For the rest of us hanging in here, I hope 2015 is our BFP and The year of our Rainbow babies!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I'm going to test Sunday. I have already and new they would be negative but just needed to pee on something, haha. This is our 3rd cycle trying and this one seems really good since hubs was in town on my fertile days and O day! I'm not going to lie if we don't get a BFP this time i will be more disappointed then the previous ones. Because i really want to announce to our close family on our sons 3rd birthday on the 17th and also the due date would be in September the same as my moms and hubs and sister in law who i love, birthdays. So happy for the rest of you though and I truly mean that, you all are so supportive and know the struggle. I have seen many fb post lately about how they are expecting and were not even ready to start trying, and boy does that piss me off! Ugh mini rant over. I hope the new year goes great for everyone and if your bitchy AF is visiting over the holiday have a big glass of wine for me, hahaha

9 years ago

Hi ladies, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Wooohoo!

So I think I had a positive OPK yesterday. It's strange because I only had one. Once I get close to O i usually test AM and PM.... And the tests before and after my positive were clearly negative. I posted the pic and 30 people voted 100% positive. Also my temp went up this morning soooo, New Years egg! Ha. Let's hope I actually did O, huh?

Cheers to you all in the New Year!
TSB

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Awebste - countdownmypregnancy has a beta doubling calculator. You want yours to double at a rate of at least 48-72 hours. Mine is 39.12 hours so it is doubling pretty quickly. Can't wait to see where I'm at on Monday. Also having our first ultrasound!

Happy new year! 2015 is going to be THE year for all of us!

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

9 years ago

Hello everyone! Im new to this site. We have been trying for 6 months now. Had a mc in october but hoping this one will stick! Im 9 dpo and in the middle of the tww. ......its kinda driving me nuts. Just needed some girls who understand what im going through. I can only take "just relax and stop thinking about it" for so long lol. I think the only symtoms i have so far are some light nasea and some extra cervical fluid. But my last 2 cycles af has come a WEEK EARLY. and she hasnt shown up yet! Woot! Best wishes and sticky baby dust to everyone!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo