Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 218 Replies | Last Page

Hello everyone! Joining officially the april TTC. I had IUD removed june 28th and still waiting for any sign of Ovulation or AF.... We wanted to begin trying in august (may due date) but decided april would be good too hehe =D Because I usually have very long cycles (before IUD) we thought I month sooner would be good to begin with..

Thanks and baby dust to all =)

7 years ago

The bleeding that I thought for sure was implantation bleeding is now red and it had a clot. I think I'm out, once again. I hate getting my hopes up and getting let down, but it's impossible not to symptom spot and tell yourself good things! There's a small part of me hoping it's just implantation bleeding, but a big part of me is pretty sure it's not =[

Baby dust to the rest of you!

7 years ago

hi all im new here and very curious as to my symptoms im on day 19, and have been having symptoms im unsure of since not sure if i can have them yet, tired, cranky, ( so cranky im screaming and annoyed at everyone and everything) extreme acid reflux, gas( stinks like hell) crampy and major headaches for about 3 days, yesterday morning my son was cooking bacon or something and i wanted to puke so bad, is this to early for these symptoms ? calander said ov between 12 and 17th im leaning closer to 12th what do u guys think? also today is 12 week post D&C i lost my baby at 22 weeks. was a girl would be 34 weeks today

7 years ago

Oh desereeb, I'm so sorry to hear that :( 22 weeks and that still happened. Geez. I cannot even begin to fathom that. I wish you the best! As far as your symptoms, I'm not sure I have any advice for those. I've never had a D&C (never been preg) but I may make the case that your cycle may be working itself back out? Not sure.

Babybump, I'm so glad someone can relate! We laughed about it later which helped a lot, so we're just awaiting results at this point.

On another note, I had what I thought *may* be O pains Monday night around 9:00PM. I brushed it off as I normally don't O until CD 20. Yesterday was CD 15.

Pains continued, worsened, and then reached a peak yesterday afternoon around 4:00PM. I didn't realized I had with held from drinking liquids for about 4 hours, so I got home and took the ClearBlue OPK.

Clear as day smiley face.

We last night, and I no longer have any O style pains this morning, so I would say that I'm 1 DPO today.

I have to tell you guys that I was worried about my luteal phase length the past several cycles. It typically lasts 10 days even after I have been O on CD 20 with a 30 day cycle typically.

As you all may know, we started taking FertilAid -- both of us. I've noticed some good indicators since then for me, and I'm hoping that it has figured out how to lengthen my stubborn luteal phase.

and to all!

User Image

7 years ago

I'm jumping on the April train! I'm CD 9, very close to my window. If I conceive this month, my due date would be April 18th. Hoping this is the month. I took a few days to not even think about it, and I feel so refreshed. I think my other half does as well. Good luck to everyone!

7 years ago

Hello ladies!

I'm sorry AF got you Megan! I hope she's not too brutal. Good luck this cycle!

As for me I've been feeling weird all week. I caved and took a test yesterday at 9dpo (I know super early) and it was a BFN of course. But today 10dpo I woke up and was feeling terrible, headache throat felt weird and heavy uterus still. So I caved and took a test an hour ago and it was a BFP!!! I can't even believe it!!! I m freaking out! I posted the test in the gallery. I'm praying this little one sticks!!! Last month I had a chemical so I'm praying! :)
Good luck to all you ladies. I pushing all my positive energy your way!!

7 years ago

Hey girls
Hope is well! I caved yesterday and tested. I got my bfp! I test again today and got got bfp too! I am over the moon. Go see my doctor tomorrow for my yearly check up and going to let them know about my pregnancy :).

7 years ago

See, that's the problem! I'm not 100% sure it's AF. It hasn't gotten heavy enough to actually saturate a pad any...and its been mostly brown. I'm going to see what happens this weekend (AF is due Saturday) and go from there! I still feel so many symptoms typical of early pregnancy that I don't know what to think!!

Yay for the BFP's; so excited for you two!!

7 years ago

OMG! Congrats Moon and Sara! How exciting! This seems like a lucky thread! I caved today at 8DPO and had a on a wondfo dip stick. I'm going to try to hold out until Sunday when we fly home and I have a FRER at home.

I haven't been having a ton of symptoms. Some random cramping, and stomach ache/nausea but I'm not sure if that's just due to vacation food, or actually pregnancy symptoms.

I don't feel pregnant, but I'm trying to stay positive.

to you lucky ladies.

to everyone else!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Dang double click posting my reply twice. Sorry for this random second comment...

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo