Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 218 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies! Hope you're all doing well. Two of my closest TTC friends both received their BFP last week, so hoping that luck spreads to us. Today is CD 13 for me. I think I will O on Tuesday or Wednesday, but haven't seen a positive OPK yet. The test line is definitely visible but still not as dark or darker than the control line. BD last night and hope to tonight and tomorrow as well. When I input my OPK results from last month into FF, it turns out I probably ovulated earlier than I thought so I didn't in before the egg was released. Hoping our timing is much better this month.

Also purchased Pre-Seed, though having a lot of EWCM so not sure it's necessary.

How was your weekend?

and to you all!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,
My husband and I are ttc! I am 27 and this is month 2. Last month I was very stressed but this month I'm just trying my best not to stress and just remain healthy! I am on cycle day 16. Just trying to remain positive. Baby dust to everyone! I have used pre seed once. My husband thought I put in to much lol so I probably won't use it anymore. We have had sex every other day since cycle day 6. I am also drinking fertilitea. Which I actually like! So hoping for the best! Positive vibes! :)

7 years ago

Hey ladies!

Hope you all had a good weekend :).
Welcome Creations! Hope this cycle is treating you well so far this month!
WhatWill I totally understand having all these new and weird symptoms just to have AF show up. I experienced that the last 2 months:(. It's so frustrating. I hope FertilAid helps. Hang in there.
Frederick I hope trying not to stress this month is working. I've been trying not to also. It's so hard. We're also on month 2 ttc (officially). Sounds like you've got all your bases covered! I wish you the best of luck!!
Overthinker that's so awesome to hear about your friends, and yes i really hope we all see our bfp this month!

I'm on cd 12 and I ovulated yesterday. I have 25-29 day cycles and I seem to ovulate pretty early according to what most say. I've always been pretty in touch with my body & knowing when I ovulate. I used opks last month and this month just to make sure what I'm feeling is ovulation. And it was! I started testing at cycle day 7 and started to see a spike on cd10 around 8pm. And a full on positive opk yesterday cd 11 in the late morning. Hubby and I only dtd night before ovulation and night of. I hope that was enough?!? I don't know... Been trying not to stress out this month. And now...The 2ww starts!! How are you all feeling so far this month??
and to all you ladies!!!

7 years ago

Hi Ladies. I am now on CD 8 and I feel like time is standing still for my FW. Our plan is eod from today on and i will start OPK on CD 10. Have any of you ladies tried Preseed? I am thinking of also trying that this month for the first time. Any advise would be cool.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

7 years ago

I have tried pre seed!.. I used too much haha. but it seemed fine to me.. i just used it cycle day 12.. I am not tracking my ovulation, just going with BD every other day since cycle day 6 and staying positive!

7 years ago

Joining the April club; according to the website, my due date would be April 2 if I conceive this round. I was sure I was pregnant last month and was foolishly very upset that it didn't happen on the first try. It happened right away with my first child so I figured it would be the same way this time.

Today is 2 DPO for me. I've had some small "twinges" the last couple days. I'm pretty sure it's way too early to be feeling symptoms, but I've started the dreaded symptom spotting! I'm going to do my best to wait to test until after my period is due, but it's going to be a long 11 days!!

7 years ago

My last cycle was my first cycle trying as well and I was convinced I had every symptom and I was pregnant... then AF came. Now just waiting to O this month! April babies! Estimated due date if I conceive this cycle would be April 8 with is the day before my own birthday. I take that as a hopeful sign!

7 years ago

Just checking in with those who may be curious about FertilAid. I'm on CD 8 and FertilAid day 8 also. DH is on FertilAid day 9.

The only symptoms I really had were: stomach aches and pains when laying down (some of the ingredients in FertilAid are known for that), and those have since disappeared. That was maybe days 3-6.

Other than that, change/increase in CM, and fairly noticeable increase in sex drive.

DH hasn't reported anything as far as symptoms.

I usually O on/around CD 20, so I have some time to go.

We have to cut off baby dancing Friday at the latest so we can be compliant with the sperm test guidelines that we received. Test is Monday.

We then have a 7-10 day wait for results from the lab, and that week is *also* my fertile week.

I know there may be some stress involved with the TWW this time more so than usual as not only is it the TWW, but we're waiting on sperm test results.

In other words, I'm not going to be pushing too much this cycle to be sure we baby dance on the right days. Really want to let things flow on their own this time.

Fingers crossed for everyone.

User Image

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

Today's CD14 for me, and I went straight from a low to peak reading on my CB Advanced Digital Ovulation Test today! :) I'm SO glad, because that means my ovulation is pretty regular this cycle...expecting O day to be tomorrow! Hubby and I are going to get busy...haha.

7 years ago

Hi ladies, today is CD 1 for me :( I got off bc pill in April and we are essentially in the NTNP phase of things. I've been tracking for data and this most recent cycle was the first I ovulated. I'm considering that TTC cycle 1 ;-) and this is TTC cycle 2. Was SO disappointed to get AF today, especially since I had some honestly unusual symptoms last cycle. DH is only home Friday-Sunday until the end of Sept for work, so that makes the process even more challenging. I'm hoping our first will be born in April ;-) I'll be 33 next week, so I'm also dealing with that reality :(

Fingers crossed for April babies!! My fertile window is July 28-August 2 and luckily some of those days fall on the weekend!!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo