Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 218 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! I'll have to go back and read what everyone has posted, but I wanted to jump in here so I can get a bunch of cycle buddies! I am on CD8 right now in our 9th cycle. I'm 27 and a teacher so I've been on summer and nice and relaxed! TTC #1, never been pregnant before (but it feels like everyone else around me has!) We found out a couple of days ago that hubs has a low sperm count, so conceiving is going to be difficult for us so we both got on fertilaid starting yesterday. Also using preseed, so we'll see if those 2 working together can finally yield some good results! Looking at a mid April baby if we conceive this month. Hopefully a lot of us get some good news to share :)

7 years ago

Welcome all you new ladies!

I'm on CD15 and thinking I may have O'd yesterday. I never got what I thought was a positive OPK on cheap wondfo strips but got a very close to the dark color on Monday night. Also, after a week of temps 97.4-97.7 I was 98 this morning. So if I have two more days of temps very high I'll assume that I did in fact o yesterday. DH left for a trip today and won't be back until Sunday, but we BD CD 12-15. I would have been fine doing EOD but he seems somewhat competitive now, like after our first month TTC not ending in a BFP, he's determined to make it happen now, which I'm very thankful for. Just hoping I don't o late, in the next few days while he's gone.

Will be headed on vacation with family next Monday through Sunday days 6-12DPO, and I don't plan on taking any HPT with me so that I can just relax and hopefully be distracted. AF isn't due until 17DPO and I'm going to try to wait to POAS until after that. Gah, this TWW is torture!

How many of you have trouble getting positive OPKs? Anyone?

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Welcome babybump89! :) I 'm also 27 trying to conceive #1! We've been trying since September of last year, but this is actually my 7th cycle (5th since m/c in Nov). Hoping this is our month!

Hubby & I DTD yesterday morning and this morning (today is O day), so that means we'll have BD'd 5 days before O, 1 day before O, and day of. I'm happy with the timing, so now the wait begins!

Overthinker, I never seem to get good results with Wondfo OPKs...have you tried the digital ones? I love the Clearblue digitals...either the regular or advanced. Advanced are supposed to give you the couple days leading up to your peak fertility, but this cycle it jumped straight to peak! Oh well...I'm just happy I'm ovulating CD15 :)

7 years ago

Wohoo!' 27 club lol I am on cycle day 19. Not tracking my ovulation... Just a consistant every other day strategy since cycle day 6! We skipped cycle day 11 but I'm hoping that's ok :( ... AF is due in 7 or 8 more days. One thing I have noticed differently this month is that my breast are not sore at all. Usually a week before AF they are unbearable! Hoping for the best !

7 years ago

Happy Friday! :)

Well, I was totally expecting a BBT spike today, since I always O the day after I get my first peak reading, but it was at a stable 97.0 degrees today! Kind of frustrated, but hoping I just surged early and it rises soon.

7 years ago

Gibsongirl, don't get frustrated! It will all work out : )

Megan, the site also says my due date would be April 2nd. How are you doing? What cycle day are you on? Notice any thing different this month? I am on cycle day 20. I'm just overly exhausted, but it could just be from my job lol.

7 years ago

Hello and happy Friday ladies! I hope you're all doing well.

The site also says if I conceive this cycle my due date would also be April 2nd! So far I am 5dpo. Strangely enough I've been feeling kinda off the last couple of days. My tummy has been really upset. When I wake and every time I eat. I feel fuller than usual and just sick. Not vomitty. I also have been a little crampy on and off, started 3dpo. In my abdomin and pelvic region. My bbt has been rising steadily, it was 98.1 today. Highest I've seen it since ttc. I really hope these are all good signs!! AF due on the 27th. The wait is killing me!

Good luck to you all and have a great weekend!

7 years ago

Those are good signs! I had a very strange occurrence last cycle, as soon as 1dpo hit my breasts got tender and stayed tender all the way until AF was over. At 6dpo-9dpo I had dull cramps and spotting. Then 11dpo after dinner I got extremely hot and dizzy for about 30 minutes. I was so convinced and it made AF showing up probably the worst reaction yet. So I've resolved from now on I'm not going to read into symptoms because I can have 100% pregnancy symptoms and still result in nothing. Hopefully your body isn't as cruel and when it says its acting weird, it actually IS!

Cycle day 10 here..still waiting on ovulation but timing out the BD so that its in there waiting. We'll see!

Any of you have experience with fertilaid? I know how it's supposed to be helping DH, but what exactly is it supposed to help in me?

7 years ago

I'm in the TWW at CD 17 and 3DPO. Today was my third day with my temp above 98. I'm hoping to see a bit of a dip around implantation, but not feeling much of anything yes.

I'm right there with you BabyBump! Last month, I felt like I had a hundred symptoms and then AF showed up and I felt foolish. My friend who just got her BFP had almost no symptoms. So this TWW I'm not going to worry if I don't have many symptoms. How the heck am I going to wait another 2 weeks to test? GAH

Good Luck to you all!!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

GL to you all in the later stages of the cycle!!! I have my fingers crossed for you all!! I'm on day 3 of AF, so I'm a bit behind y'all :) Looks like my fertile window is July 28-Aug 2, which is good because a lot of the days fall over the weekend, so hopefully the little dudes will already be there waiting if I O on the Monday or Tuesday ;-) This whole process makes time stand still! With DH gone all week and home only Fri evening-Sunday afternoon, I really don't have the ability to bd every other day, etc. This cycle, I'm just going to bd on the weekends as we do. I'm not temping, checking CM or CP. I agonized all last cycle and over-analyzed ever twinge and possible symptom. Getting AF was harder than it's ever been because I REALLY thought I could be (cramping on CD7, making me think it was implantation, etc.) I'm just going to enjoy this cycle and our time together. If AF doesn't show August 14, then I'll test :) Until DH is back full-time in Sept., I just don't think I can put myself through the stress =/ I'll still be on here and checking in with you lovely ladies. Baby Dust to all and I hope we all get BFPs and have April babies :) If I conceive this cycle, the little bean's due date would be April 19!!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo