Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

201 - 210 of 218 Replies | Last Page

:( I'm sorry Sarah, good luck on a May baby! Fx for you lady.

7 years ago

Thanks, Inked!! Best of luck to you and happy, healthy 9 months. Keep us posted of course! I'm following you, so stay in touch :)

7 years ago

Hey Ladies!

I'm currently 12DPO, and ovulated early this cycle changing my EDD from May 2, to April 29th. Well this morning, I think I may have gotten my !!! I uploaded pics on here because it's still a squinter, not a dark solid line by any means. Last month, the same CVS blue dye test gave me the same type of line, though not as dark. But today I also had a slight line on a Wondfo!

I can't believe it. I still had a negative this morning on digital Clear Blue, but still trying to keep my hopes up.

and to everyone still in this month!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Sarah! I made my appointment for 8 weeks next month :)

Overthinker!! Congrats on the BFP!! What is your EDD??

7 years ago

Thanks Inked! You too! Based on ovulation, April 29th using the calculator. Based on first day of my last period May 2nd. So I'm right on the April/May baby cusp. However my husband is 6'5" and I'm only 5'8" and his mother(who is a doctor) said she'd be surprised if I made it to full term. So I'm guessing it will be April!

User Image

Well, I finally got into the doctor yesterday. She is as confused as I am, seeing as how I am 28 days late and still have negative tests. I told her about all my symptoms and she said that one or two symptoms by themselves could be indicative of other conditions, but all of the symptoms together sounded like pregnancy to her. So, she's got me scheduled for an ultrasound on Tuesday to see if it's pregnancy or something like a cyst. I am SUPER nervous for Tuesday. I honestly have felt like a crazy person for the last four weeks; I can't wait to finally get some answers, whether they're the ones I hope for or not!

7 years ago

Megan I can't believe you are 28 days late with no explanation! I would be going nuts so I can't even imagine how you must feel. I hope it's just a sticky bean being extra stubborn and hidden and not something else, keep us posted on what the ultrasound shows!

7 years ago

Babybump - I am going nuts!! I've been telling myself I'm not pregnant, but then I have all these symptoms and I can't explain them away! I'm hoping the same thing...and if not, I'm just hoping for some other answers! I'll definitely update you all once I find out!

7 years ago

Megan, I hope you get some answers soon!

I made my first doctor's appointment for September 9th when I should be almost 7 weeks, so I'm hoping they will do an ultrasound so I can see my little bean!

Inked, I may have missed it but have you had a blood test to confirm? I'm happy with the BFP just from poas, but wondering if I should also have the blood test done.

It still seems unreal to me. Praying for

Who is going to test soon?

User Image

Megan: Good luck on the ultrasound, I also hope it's just a stubborn baby!

Overthinker: I have my 8 week appointment exactly one week after your 7 week appointment :) I'll be about 8 weeks 3 days for mine. I didn't get a blood test to confirm, 4 positives were good enough for me lol. I might get another one just to make sure it's still dark really fast. My bbs are still really sore, and my sister is down here with her two little ones so they keep crawling all over me and elbowing me right where it hurts, but they're so cute I just endure it haha.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo