Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies

Hey Everyone! Last month was my first month TTC, after one month of NTNP, both of which ended with AF. So now, on TTC Cycle 2, I have an EDD of May 2, 2017, so I thought I'd start a May 2017 forum.

My FW is next weekend, which will be a bit strange because I will be visiting my parents for my birthday. I'm sure DH and I will make it work though.

Who else is hoping April Showers bring May....babies?

User Image

103 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 103 Replies | Last Page

CD 6 for me. I purchased some Instead Softcups I intend to use this cycle. Was scared it was going to be painful or hard to use, but used on Day 4 of my cycle and couldn't even feel it! I see why people use them instead of tampons or pads!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Well, I just had my first sign of . Reddish/pinkish spotting when wiping. Took a FRER yesterday and it was a . I have lots of hope for the next several months as some of hubby and I's changes now will start benefitting us by then.

Pretty satisfied with FertilAid this month though. I have to say. Very obviously O'd on CD 15 with a confirmation smiley test. Now my period's gearing up and the symptoms are relatively mild/easy to deal with at this point.

Best part: last several months my luteal phase has been 9-10 days long. I'm at 12 DPO today which is 2-3 extra days! YESSS.

Feel really good about that. That's enough of a reason to keep taking it.

User Image

7 years ago

Sorry to hear about AF but congrats on increasing your LP!

User Image

I'm 1dpo so entering the dreaded 2ww! Attempted IVF this cycle but was converted to IUI, so ended up having my 8th IUI yesterday! Good luck to everyone this month and hopefully we all get BFPs:-) sending lots of sticky baby dust ****

7 years ago

Welcome Lucky! Fingers crossed for you! I'm only CD7 and waiting for some O symptoms.

My BBT have been all over the place. 97.7 to 97.2 back up to 97.7 and now 97.2, so I'm going to really have to watch CM and use OPKs to hopefully catch it. Wish my temps were more steady...

User Image

I'm 2dpo so just in that long 2ww..my temps usually range from 97.4-97.9 then will jump to 98.3 and above after O. My problem is I don't sleep very good so I usually take them different times each morning but within half hour. I don't have any O symptoms so usually just go by temps and timing of trigger shot..good luck and hopefully this is the cycle!!!

7 years ago

is officially here. Had some spotting for a day or two, and have the flow today. CD1 for me today. FertilAid officially increased my LP this month by ....... 3 DAYS. Period symptoms right now are super mild. Had the typical 28 day cycle this month. Before I was anywhere between 29-33 days.

That's a victory to me.

User Image

7 years ago

Wow! So it regulated your cycle and increased LP? That is awesome! I have a relatively regular cycle, though mine are closer to 30 days usually, but my LP has been ranging from 13-15 days.

I'm on CD8 and just waiting for some signs of my FW. I believe I'll start seeing fertile CM Thursday or Friday based on my previous cycles.

Last month DH and I BD every fertile day, and got a BFN. So going to try EOD this cycle. Also ordered some PH test strips to test and see if it's possible that I'm acidic, because, I really thought last month was the month.

DH is cracking me up this cycle. Asked when we need to start trying to make a baby, and requested I make notes on the calendar. The man never fails to keep me laughing.

User Image

Good morning Ladies,

I wanted to join this group. I've been off of these ones for a while now. I start IVF in two weeks and if it works out I'll be due around the end of May. I'm feeling really hopeful.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

OverThinker, yes, that is funny. We need all the laughs we can get during TTC. CD1 one for me, so I have some time before my FW, but I am super excited about cycle and LP this last cycle.

DH went to the urologist today for an exam to be sure there's no issues there. That checks out fine, but that doc did recommend an additional sperm analysis to confirm, as well as some blood work to test his testosterone levels. He doesn't think hormones are the issue at all since my DH has so much hair growth (his hair grows SO fast on his face and head), but he wants to check the levels to rule things out.

So, DH is in for another sperm analysis sometime soon.

Still in the informational phases! We'll see what happens.

Welcome back Margie_M! Best of luck with IVF. Do keep us updated.

User Image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo