Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

121 - 130 of 218 Replies | Last Page

Brooke you must not be a poas addict like me because I would have tested 10 times already with those symptoms! Lol that's a good sign all that happening so close to AF, usually by the day before I can tell AF is gonna show and if I didn't have that feeing I would be losing my mind! Let us know! Let me test vicariously through you! Haha

7 years ago

Thanks Broooke!! I'm looking forward to this weekend ;-) You def have more self-control than I do....it would be hard to wait! Like babybump, I usually can tell the day before AF, because I get a lower backache and sometimes cramps...Fingers crossed you get your BFP!!

7 years ago

Thank you ladies! Lol I don't want to psych myself out so I've just been waiting! My SO is at his dentist appointment as I'm typing this, when he gets here I'm going to see about going to get a test. It will probably be just the cheap 88c Walmart one (Walmart is 5 minutes away from my house). I'll let you ladies know! :)

I still have the back ache, tender breasts, and a serious increase in CM since I last posted, CP is still high and firm & still have the "pulling" feeling in my stomach. I'm super excited because this time everything feels different. Like, I feel like there's no way I'm going to get a negative test or that AF is going to show. Ahhh :) here's hoping for a BFP!

7 years ago

Oh Brooke I'm so excited for you! I don't want you to get your hopes up just in case because I know I've been letdown many times by those stupid tests, but they say when you get pregnant you "feel" it and just know so maybe thats what your body is saying! Post AS SOON as you test! Well, wait the appropriate 3-5 min, THEN post :)

7 years ago

babybump89 - Thank you so much! I will! SO has been at his appointment for an hour now and still hasn't been seen, so I'm not sure what time it will be but I will for sure let you know! :) I'm usually crampy the day before AF and I don't have any cramping at all right now so it's looking really positive as I know my body!

7 years ago

10DPO today.

Had a big blow out with DH last night and we were up late, so I'm draggggging today at work.

Usually by this point in my cycle I'm getting some brown discharge, but haven't seen that thus far

Could be the FertilAid.

Just cranky today. Mostly because I'm tired.

CD 25 today with an average of 30 day cycles.

Boobs have felt a little off, nothing crazy, and I've had a different sort of cramping in the lower region.

Still have 2 days till I'm supposed to test -- that would be Sunday.

User Image

7 years ago

Brooke, did you ever test?? I'm dying to know!

7 years ago

Same here!! Fingers crossed for you, Brooke!! :)

7 years ago

Hey girls hope all is well with everyone and bfp soon for everyone!

I went for another blood draw Wednesday and my levels have jumped to 2450 so far so good! I'm 5 weeks tomorrow!

7 years ago

Still getting a BFN when I test! My doctor said to re-test in a week when I saw her on Tuesday, but I couldn't wait so I've been testing every morning. I was doing some reading today and found several threads where women used the First Signal (Wal-Mart) HPT's and did not get the right results so I bought a different brand today and I'm going to try it tomorrow. AF is 6 days late and I have so many pregnancy symptoms; I am certain I am pregnant, but I need that BFP to be for sure!!

Hoping I get it soon...and sending baby dust to all of you!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo