Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

211 - 218 of 218 Replies

Megan: Any news from the ultrasound?!

7 years ago

2 miscarriages in a row (9 weeks and 11 weeks) - now pregnant and due end of April/May 1. First ultrasound not for 3.5 weeks.... trying to stay positive/calm/not over think everything.

7 years ago

Inked - I am going crazy right now!! I had the ultrasound on Tuesday, but I STILL haven't heard back from my doctor about it! And of course, the ultrasound tech couldn't tell me anything about what she saw! So, I'm patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for the results!

I'm assuming that if she saw a baby, she'd tell me so I'm guessing I'm not pregnant and it's either a cyst or nothing. I'll update when I finally find out what's going on!

7 years ago

Oh my gosh I can't believe they didn't tell you anything right away! How late are you now? Like 40 days or something!? You're going to end up being on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant" lol! Just end up being 200 days late or something and getting fatter and the doctors are still twiddling their thumbs!

7 years ago

akv, sorry to hear that :( I have my first appointment about a week before your ultrasound it sounds like.

megan, I'd be calling and bugging them! It shouldn't take that long

I'm still feeling pretty good, my stomach is pooching out though, so either I'm farther along that I thought or I need to start exercising lol! I had a dream last night that it was a girl, like I gave birth and everything, but I've had the same dream about having a boy. Now I'm just not sure at all what I'm going to have

7 years ago

I'm 34 days late today. The doctor finally got back to me and they didn't see anything on the ultrasound, good or bad. So, I suppose I'm glad there aren't any polyps or cysts, but it makes it super frustrating for me! I'm not sure to continue trying to get pregnant if I have no menstrual cycle!

She wants me to go in for lab work to see if I have abnormal hormone levels or if my thyroid isn't functioning properly. Hopefully we figure something out soon!!

7 years ago

Oh Megan I'm so sorry you werent able to get any answers! They really werent able to tell you anything, thats kind of odd to just stop having a menstrual cycle so young..Have you had any spotting or anything that maybe was "supposed" to be AF but just never took off? What about OPK's, did you take any this month to see if any type of ovulation spikes or anything were happening? I'm just being internet doctor here trying to help you out! lol

7 years ago

I have spotted several times, the first being about a week before AF. I assumed it was implantation bleeding; obviously I was wrong! I've spotted several times since then, but it's always been brown and very, very light. My doctor is aware of the spotting and is still concerned...and perplexed. I have done several OPK's and all have been negative. Now that I know for sure I'm not pregnant, I think I'll do an OPK every day and see if I'm still ovulating so we can keep trying!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo