Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

181 - 190 of 218 Replies | Last Page

It'll be hard to hold off on testing again tonight but I think I should save it for tomorrow morning. I'll keep you guys posted :D
Following both of you to keep up on your progress, too

7 years ago

Inked- That's so exciting! I'm sending good baby vibes your way!

Well, me and the hubby will be moving into our new home soon so i'll probably put off testing until after if i miss AF to keep the stress down. We'll be moving around that time anyway. I might not post right away with wifi being spotty the first week, i will def try to let you all know about that BFP or BFN!

User Image

7 years ago

Congrats, Inked!!

7 years ago

Momma, I've realized how important it is to keep busy in the tww, it can be so stressful analyzing everything >.< Congrats on the new house!!

Megan, thank you!!

AFM, I just took one of the walmart cheapies (.94 in Alaska, everyone else gets to pay .88 lol!) and got another very faint line :D Monday morning I'm going to take another frer to compare to yesterdays first faint line :D

7 years ago

Congrats on the new house, Momma....that should def keep you busy during this time! :) Great news, Inked...keep us updated!!

AF is expected today. It hasn't shown yet. 98% of the time, it's there first thing in the morning, but nothing so far. Only once did it show up around 9:30-10 am haha...so I'll just wait and see!

I have been EXHAUSTED since Friday...to the point where I've fallen asleep on the couch and I even napped yesterday. I've also had insomnia the past few nights and two nights ago I dreamt I had a BFP (1st time I've dreamt about testing). I have dull cramps this morning and my lower back aches. Could be AF coming, or a result of my workouts/not sleeping well.

I'll keep y'all posted! I didn't bother testing this morning, because it honestly would seem like a waste of a test if AF showed up a few hours later haha.

7 years ago

Sarah, fx for you!! What test do you have on hand? I don't think I'd be able to hold off that long! Clearly, seeing as I tested 6 days before af was due lol...

7 years ago

AF due in a couple days and have had none of the usual symptoms. I'm feeling more and more confidant as the days go by, i may test early i'm not sure but i have a good feeling this time is it!

Edit: i forgot to say there;s a new development, i've been craving peanut butter more lately. Anyone else have any specific cravings or preferred food or drink?

User Image

7 years ago

Hi ladies! Still no AF (I've never been late) and I've had EWCM all day (I've never had it the day before or day of AF). I tested around 1 pm with about a 2 hour hold and got a BFN on a cheapie (like, a super cheap cheapie ha!) I have ONE FRER left and I grabbed a couple CVS brand tests this afternoon. I'm only 13 DPO and ovulated on CD 20, so I wasn't really expecting a positive on a test.

Normal AF symptoms: sore boobs, AF cramps and all-over body aches (esp. lower back)

All I've had today is EWCM (like as much as I get during FW), pinching-like aches mostly on the right side of my lower ab area and the slight lower back pain (but I'm workout-sore and barely slept last night, so that could be why). I'm also really tired.

Trying to be patient and not get my hopes up, but this is def not usual for me!!

7 years ago

Def have fx crossed for you sarah, sometimes it takes awhile to get a pos test result but i have good feeling this is it! still don't have any af symptoms and it's expected 16-17 so i'm not too far away.

User Image

7 years ago

Hey ladies!

Loved reading all your updates!!

This is our third month TTC! We don't time intercourse, however, this month we had lucky intercourse days in my fertile week so hoping this time is a BFP!

I'm on 11dpo & this 2WW is killing me! I got a BFN yesterday & this morning also when i tested so not feeling so great about this month so far :( My AF is due in 3 days on the 18th, so i guess i will just have to wait & see. Any of you got BFN's right before AF is due? Really hoping its just too early to tell!

Good luck to all of you! Baby dust to all!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo