Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

81 - 90 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Yall, I think I am in the process of ovulating.. I don't temp, but since I have become so in-tune with my body and have studied my CM like nobody's business the last 5 months, I really think I am about to ovulate!! Dh and I BD'd for the first time since the MC on Monday night or should I say early Tuesday morning.. I had noticed before then I was getting some stretchy like CM. It wasn't much though.. Yesterday and today I have had loads of CM and even sperm (still?). We had made the decision that we would NTNP and let nature take it's course. Kinda scary bc I can't be totally sure that I will actually ovualte and would have no idea how far along I would be if I do get pg. Then I think to myself, does that really even matter to know a specific date? I just want my baby!!

Is this possible to ovulate so soon after a MC?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Everyone! I was on these boards awhile ago, but DH and I decided to take the summer off from ttc...no temping, no symptom spotting, no stalking the boards. lol Just kept up with my vits and let be. But summer is over now, my faith is restored, and we're ready to dive back in! :) I'm on CD 11 now and I've added a few things to this cycle. I've been drinking raspberry leaf tea and pomegranate juice everyday since cd4. I also added Vitamin E to this cycle too. And after I O I will be trying the pineapple core. But I think most importantly I've been a lot less stressed this cycle. I think the 3 month break from trying really did my mind a lot of good. Good Luck and Baby Dust to everyone! I hope we see a lot of BFPs on the board this month!

9 years ago

hopeful - welcome

Bumpin - I wish I had some info to share it with you

I just got a call from Dr. Still nothing. According to him he can see things progressing but no LH surge yet.

Another blood test tomorrow morning.

Wish me

oh yeah... and I am starting to look like a drug addict with all the bruises and needle marks on my arms

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Blech, still a flashing smiley. I'm starting to think I may not get an actual surge this month.

9 years ago

Posted a line opk. I don't know lol. Thoughts?

9 years ago

Hey girls! Peckin away from my phone. I'm pretty sure I ovulated this week, and CTP puts my EDD at May 28, so I've been reading both boards.

Bumpin: You can look at my chart. I tempd this cycle because I wanted to know if I would ovulate. I think I missed my LH surge, either because it was short or I was too busy to test. But, according to my temps, CM, and libido, I'm pretty certain I ovulated about 2 weeks after I started bleeding heavily from the MC last cycle. We, too, BD for the first time around then since the MC because DH had been out of town. So, it's totally possible that you bounced right back! Some doctors suggest waiting until you get your next period, sometimes even 3 cycles. Some doctors say it's perfectly fine to start ttc right away if you are healthy. So, if you don't have a history of reoccurring miscarriages (2+ in a row), and you passed everything properly, then I would say listen to your body and let nature take it's course! :)

9 years ago

Good morning! I hope everyone is doing well.

Jjgibson - I don't use OPKs so I have no advice for you. But you are able to catch that egg even with wonky technology.

Basia - Good luck! Hopefully all the bruises and marks bring about happy news soon!

Hopeful - Welcome

Bumpin - Good luck! Happy bding!

Nicole - Good luck and fingers crossed.

AFM, I am still waiting. Waiting to figure out whether I ovulated last week and am half way through the TWW or whether I will ovulate today and start the TWW. No idea. But last night I got to have some baby time! I love baby time. My cousin-in-law just had her baby and we went to visit her in the hospital. Little baby is so tiny and cute even though she cried almost the whole time we were there. Last night and this morning I started to notice strong smells. The eye doctor I went to smelled like old throw up (didn't really want to stay at that point) and the exam room smelled like pee. Only going back for the follow up in 2 weeks so that I can get my contacts prescription then never going back. Yuck! This morning my face wash (or at least I think it was my face wash) smelled horrible. And it was all I could smell as I was walking around getting ready. Trying not to read too much into it. But it is really gross and is definitely making me nauseous. I will just have to wait and see what happens.

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle - sounds like a good sign to me! When I had my pregnancy I was very sensitive to smells too!

Basia - that much blood work is insane, but it will hopefully be worth it.

jjgibson - sometimes I have TERRIBLE luck with OPKs. I am still using them, but taking their results with a grain of salt. I rely more on temping. It seems to give me more accurate results.

Hopeful - good to see you again (although I'm sorry you still have to be here).

Nicole - Fingers crossed!

Bumpin - it's great to be that in tune with your body!

Marcie - EWCM is always a good sign!

AFM: I just went to my new reproductive endocrinologist yesterday, and wow, what a difference! I'm actually feeling positive about this whole process for the first time in a long time. Our new doctor was unbelievably nice and actually took the time to get to know DH and I on a more personal level instead of just on a medical level. He also told us quite a bit of things about himself, which makes him much more approachable. The nurse practitioner was also incredibly kind so I'm really excited to get started.

Along with our consultation, they did a bit of testing yesterday too. They took a urine sample, did an ultrasound, and some blood work (quite a bit of blood work actually - 19 vials!). They also did another semen analysis and some blood work on DH too. They were able to check out the semen analysis on-site and everything was great in that department. The nurse even "jokingly" asked him to be a donor. Blood work includes genetic testing for both of us and testing to see if there is a reason my body can't hold onto pregnancies. They are also going to check my egg reserve.

I go back on Tuesday for a fasting lab and I'll be calling my OB/GYN to schedule an HSG test (hopefully I can get that for Tuesday as well).

They also recommend my prenatal vitamin have 2000 IU vitamin D. They gave me a sample of a prescription prenatal that has that in it, so I may go ahead and switch to it so I won't have to buy an additional vitamin D supplement to add to my current prenatal (depending on cost effectiveness, that is). I looked up a bit about high levels of vitamin D and apparently it can improve your fertility!

Fingers crossed!

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

9 years ago

I am getting my IUI done today :)
Girls please keep your fingers crossed

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Best of luck basia!

Still waiting to O. Havent tried an opk yet today but I normally do one around noon and again around 5.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo